SAU Community

Want Coilovers

SDEWY5

I want to upgrade my current setup to coilovers shortly, but am not too familiar with the brands and their pro's and con's.

I usually just use my 33 on the track and the current setup, although quite good (HKS coils and newSR brand shocks[btw has anyone heard of this brand before? im not familiar with them]) i think the ride height could be lowered a little bit more to aid in some areas. In addition when i do drive it on the road i want to dump it to the deck... Im told that Tein now have an Australian office of some sort so theres technical help there if required. Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris R.

Its a shame that Bullant47 wasnt at Eastern Creek on Saturday as you would have seen his car doing 1:48-49s and he is using the off the shelf Whiteline Works package. Admittedly he does have good power and good rubber to boot.

I drove a friends R33 GTST with HKS Hypermax II suspension and it was a great handling car around Wakefield,he also had Nismo arms in the susp and 18" DO1js... they also seem to comewith slightly softer springs then some of the other Jap susp kits, which suits me since they are still almost doubel the spring rate of my Whiteline springs.

What coin are you looking to spend...thats the limiting factor