SAU Community

New Shop!!!

TKO

Im having an open day for my new shop this coming Saturday, 3rd September from 1-5pm.

Its at 926 Albany Highway, Vic Park.

Its currently getting painted and fitted out so wont be open until then.

I hope you can all cruise past and check it out as it will be my permanent spot for tinting now, no more mobile service(maybe a little).

I will be making it a SunGard Superstore(thats the brand I use) but still run my TKO business as usual.

There will be a barby and beers and im in the middle of getting NBA Jam(the old timezone machine) and Tekken so you can keep occupied while waiting for your car to get tinted.

Brett Wilkinsons "PIMPED" WRX and Adam Spiteris "CRONIC" VS ute will be on display in the showroom.

Hope to see you there.

Trent

Prices start at $245 for darkest legal film(35%) with a lifetime warranty.

Legally you cant put dark tint on your 1/4s but heaps of people get away with it.

It will also cost $50 to remove old film.

Drove past it yesterday, painters looked like they were working hard...colour scheme caught my eye.

if you ever want a graffiti mural done, let me know :rolleyes:

I have plenty of references & pics. I work up the road @ a paint store.

I of course will be hanging out there at TKO volunteering help where I can... I've got some things planned aswell... :P;)

Yeh im in market for some new tint towards summer. I called end of last summer but i thought id stick it out until it starts getting hot again :O

As soon as i need it, ill give TKO a call as ive heard all good things

Thanks boys,

I got the keys last Thursday and have been hard at work ever since.

I would like a graffiti design but probably something out the back as Im going for more of a professional look out the front.

Everyone is invited to come down and check out my new shop.

1-5pm tomorrow(3rd September) 926 Albany Highway, Vic Park.

Trent

0410 585 045

• 2 weeks later...

looks good... ill be in the hunt for some tint very soon, might have to come by and see what u got to offer... i saw a bit of ur work at Autosalon & it looked promising.... nice site btw, i like it... :D

looks good... ill be in the hunt for some tint very soon, might have to come by and see what u got to offer... i saw a bit of ur work at Autosalon & it looked promising.... nice site btw, i like it... :D