SAU Community

How Shat Off Am I?!?!

Josh

I am quite shat off.. as the title says.

I had my cooling system repaired a couple of months ago... and to my surprise the very cooling system that was repaired a couple of months ago has now f**ked up again this afternoon!! The radiator I had removed and had end tanks replaced on looks like it has sprung a leak(s) near the those very same end tanks!!

What do you guys reckon I should do? Go back to the same place to get it fixed? Or go somewhere else and have them send the bill to this workshop?

It was just over three months ago..

If you want it fixed under warrenty you have to go back to the same place. If you go else where they will laugh and tell you to shove the bill up your as..........................:P

I am quite shat off.. as the title says.

I had my cooling system repaired a couple of months ago... and to my surprise the very cooling system that was repaired a couple of months ago has now f**ked up again this afternoon!! The radiator I had removed and had end tanks replaced on looks like it has sprung a leak(s) near the those very same end tanks!!

What do you guys reckon I should do? Go back to the same place to get it fixed? Or go somewhere else and have them send the bill to this workshop?

It was just over three months ago..

Depends if there was a repair on warranty or not really, but no matter what take it back to the place that did it & say why the f**k is this happening when it was fixed by you 3 weeks ago <insert random insult at them here>.

If it on warranty it's all good & they should give you another one starting over again, if it isn't the very least they should do is fix it again at a lower cost. Otherwise, name & shame & go elsewhere!!!

Good luck bro.

Yeh I hope it works out.. Another annoying thing is the workshop use some wierd arse coolant, one that I cant mix and cant seem to find anywhere - other than at that workshop. So I gotta flush the system before I can take it anywhere!! Oh well.. good to get this shit off my chest!