SAU Community

Girlfriends And Your Car

rsx84

Mine just moans about all the indecision involved.......should I get those mags, should I get a 10 row or 13 row oil cooler, what oil should I use this month etc......for some reason she doesn't understand the thinking out loud process....pfft women eh?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my gf in the great argument of 2005, although she loved the car... well loved being seen it in... she would spasmodically get pissed off i was spending too much time with it. BUT SHES GONE! :P and ive still got my car!

i have a saying "a cars alot like a womman ????? i dont really know much about them" but thats not the truth, my car only talks when i want it to, to get my cars motor going all i have to do is turn a key.. i found a way to make her happy with all my car time.. i simply buy her sumthing of lesser value to make her feel apart of it, if im buyin new rims, buy her a set of chrome hubcap,...if i buy engine parts. buy her a pritty dangaly air freshner..keeps me happy, keeps her happy, and her dauwoo matiz is lookin prity pimped aswell

yip same here :P

and after only a few weeks my bank account has never looked better :D

I lost my gf in the great argument of 2005, although she loved the car... well loved being seen it in... she would spasmodically get pissed off i was spending too much time with it. BUT SHES GONE! ;) and ive still got my car!