SAU Community

Anyone Know Where To Find Gtr Badges :p?

why lie for bro? lol

personally, up-grading with a fake badge is my pet hate.

but in the spirit of individual taste do what you want.

although i would be as proud of a GTR as if i had a gts-t.

its all in your head, just use the force! :(

I have heard of people who have GTR badges on cars that are not real and they have come back to their car one day and its been keyed to the bullshit..

be careful.

man... that's a bit harsh... I would hope that it was someone that thought they were keying a GTR, and not some die hard who hates GTR badges on gtst's. Still, dont do it man, it's kinda like "pretty fly for a white guy" be proud of what you are. dont be a pretender. It's better to have a damn nice GTST than a try hard wanna-be pretend GTR. In my mind the furthest you should go to making your GTST look like a GTR is bumper(s) and side skirts. The S2 wing suits the GTST shape much more so than the GTR wing. IMHO.

not only does it look fake, when you get flogged by some bogan in a v6 commo, he'll think he beat a gtr.

steve

true point mate. the bogan c$nts would be f**ken showing off to his mates he just beat a GTR.haha.

i know someone who owns a GTST who thinks he has a GTR. beat him with my s15.it was so lame that he was fully goin on about himself b4.:P

btw, ive seen things a lot worse. like:

1.a VN with f**ken GTR badge on it.

2.a Ford Falcon with a Nismo sticker on it.

3.a stock HSV with GReddy and HKS stickers.

man, some ppl r so stupid.( not offensive to anyone)

Edited by frankxy

no offence to anyone? they should be offended! nismo stickers belong on nissans! not holdens or fords!!

you dont see me sticking FPR or HSV badges on my nissan.

steve

thats wat i mean. u just cant put a nismo sticker on a HSV.how lame is that?

maybe ppl dont understand wat nismo means really; just think every other skyline has one, they might was wel put one on their holdens.

dumb