SAU Community

Sell Me A Bodykit!

KLowN

hay fellow sau'ers

i need a kit for my car ASAP so if u have one in ur garage or ur shed or at home or in storage or ANYWHERE! let me know NOW!

i have a 95' R33 GTS, its black and series 1. anyone with kits is urged to call 0422475356 right now! or pm me or email me [email protected] with pics n price details.

thanx alot guys!

SteVe

why dont you go to a place that does them ? or are you looking for second hand ?

Heres a few places around perth you could try.

Extreme Machines - In willeton

Works Auto - Off the Albany highway

C-Red - not sure :P

Anyways the sites have exact adress's

good luck

Edited by thrtytwo

I can't speak for C-red , but the rest of the cowboys are a joke, when ordering winkler indicators for a Jun bar they all furked around.....some even didn't get back to me at all and that was even after spending an hour in their office and talking to the people that are in the club............they know!

Had to do it from East, and was 50% cheaper, that was with postage as well.

Be careful with the product of those cowboys....I found out out the hard way...

The mounts and bits the clips go in were drilled in the wrong places, couldn't return the thing...so I had to modify myself.........

Frucking professionals.....

WORD

my word of advice is get a real kit.... there is a reason why cheap kits are cheap...

i dont think factory people in taiwan or china have ever fitted a skyline let alone seen one...

sweet thanx for sites and advice guys, and yeh im after second hand mainly coz i dont have alot of money :) (dont b a smart ass and say "dont get a kit if u cant afford it!" i alrdy know :D

thanx again guys, but does anyone have kits lying around?

ok thanx guys for all ur help, car is going to be sold this w/e hopefully so no longer need a bodykit....i simply cant afford petrol :) :| <_< :O

so thanx to evryone for their help, much apreciated, but im selling the line :(

hope to get a gtr when im 20 tho so ill keep postin for the next couple of years :P

Steve :)

ok thanx guys for all ur help, car is going to be sold this w/e hopefully so no longer need a bodykit....i simply cant afford petrol  :P :| <_<  :)

so thanx to evryone for their help, much apreciated, but im selling the line  :(

hope to get a gtr when im 20 tho so ill keep postin for the next couple of years :(

Steve :)

just out of interest, how much are you selling it for? with how many kms?

cheers mate.

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
just out of interest, how much are you selling it for? with how many kms?

cheers mate.

Chris.

lol sry dude sold it couple of days ago, it had 125000 kms, and was in imac cond aye it was so well looked after, i sold irt for 11200, i thought it was worth at least 12k, but yeh i needed the cash so o well :(

all the best, Steve