SAU Community

Indicators Blinking real fast!

Guest INASNT

no in lankan they blink the opposite way not on off but off on coz lanka is below the equator! :P

its just the bulbs as the solenoids werent touched when the front bar was removed

behind the globes in the socket itself, is the contact disc. beneath the contact disc is a spring that keeps tension on the globe. your sure the globes holding tension dude. im a mechanic, common prob on even new cars :spank:

Originally posted by keca18

behind the globes in the socket itself, is the contact disc. beneath the contact disc is a spring that keeps tension on the globe. your sure the globes holding tension dude. im a mechanic, common prob on even new cars :P

they r still blinking fast, havent got around to changin the bulbs to check its they r the wrong wattage, 1 of em is a pain in the arse to change cos of the fmic.

mine blink fast as I have moved my indicators into the park lights. I have used amber globes and they look trick! the original indicators were on the 400R front bar, they were trailer indicator lights (looked ugly) so I moved them and bought some round driving lights and fitted them to the front bar............ looks sick! But the globes I used were 5w and the original ones are 10w so I realy need to by a two 5w resistors or something to bring them up to the right watts again????????:)