SAU Community

Whoretown WA

skyzerr33

hehe had a lot of fun - mmmmm so want one now. Just want the video evidence as a persuasion to my dad to buy one instead of a Monaro!!

I think thats one of those life experiences i will remember on my death bed! :P

• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

trev country? i didnt see u around my house paul :P

computer cabable - what do u need it to be capable of? we've got some video burning program from memory

hhehe niz nah mandurah. just like rockingham only trevier.

Paul i wrote about it in the two dyno shootout threads. but ill tell ya here. The dyno was reading low and he made 218rwhp@ 963 tourqe (i think) and came third behind the BA XR6T and Adam

Psiker

ah k - well let me know when its burnt - i really want a copy :P

True Mandurah is about as trevy as it gets hahaha!

thing was i was starting to getissed off. how hard did they try to make the BA win. He had 5 runs.( everyone else had 3) he upped his boost after every run. hitting boost cut twice, which upset him. and they also changed the hold point on the ramp and i think the grip point! i was getting so angry and gave the biggest cheer when he lost

Psiker

Originally posted by Nizmo

ah k - well let me know when its burnt - i really want a copy :P  

True Mandurah is about as trevy as it gets hahaha!

the mullet comes naturally in mandurah niz :( All optic did was shave his head to get rid of the mullet then wallah he recognized the power of imports :) :) :)

hrm ill check it out paul.

Psiker

morning Chaos

Thanks Paul :P

hehe mullet - well i live in Trev suburb in Perth so i fully understand what they are like! Love the fact he lost!