SAU Community

Whoretown WA

skyzerr33

chance it'll be extended Erin?

Mine is to the 30/6 but there are talks maybe til Oct sometime now - my boss still told me not to get to comfy so im taking his advice!!

Talking about not gettting to comfy its my hometime :D

Later all

• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTS-t VSPEC

• Nizmo

• SHUTO-BOY

• skyzerr33

Rob.. i've got a hks evc 3.. i had a bad boost creep problem but have it almost perfect now.. pretty good controller all up, but there's better around these days which are far simpler to use.

Hey Mack.. nah i never picked it up... Niz has it.

Hey rob

hks controllers are a heap of bog

maybe the new ones are better.

I dont think it would matter on the needle valve too much if i laid the solenoid on an angle shaggy.

Also i dont have a duty cycle what i was talking about seems to be an "offset" to sync your reading from your ebc to your boost gauge as they are always going to be different

Spot on mate... I've been doin a bit of reading up on it aswell..

After it was playin up the other night, i pulled apart the solenoid and found a little bit of rubber stuck in the valve, cleaned it out and it runs sh*t hot now.I ended up mounting mine almost sideways in a cooler part of the engine bay.

i dunno guys.. It holds boost nicely, then suddenly drops and almost holds a lower setting.. It's too sudden and neat to be the actuator spring. Rob might be a silly question, but you've unplugged all the factory boost solenoids and crap haven't ya.. try a bleed valve and see what happens.. i would have thought the spring would drop off boost slowly as it struggles to hold it, not just drop it from 13 to 11psi instantly.