SAU Community

Drift Button For R33

vuey28

its a thing you slide into your handbrake to not make it click into place. its just a hollow piece of aluminium with some major aftermarket ripoff brand like HSK, TDR, BLITS etc engraved on it and costs like $30.

Or you could just shove something like your mum's sewing thimble in there instead. I'm sure someone has a DIY on how to make one. its got to be the most simple yet "drift necessity" item in the drift merchant's repartoire.

Cut your handbrake cable... its even easier. :)

A "drift button" what on earth is that?

Ooo... maybe a but that you press and it makes the car drift the next corner you come upto...

automatically! 

:ph34r:

it's a thing you put over your handbrake button so it's always pushed down, so all you need to do to get the handbrake going is a quick tug up.

also means you don't have to push the button while trying to get it down...

Yes lets all cut our handbrake cables that way when we go to drift we really wont be drifting we will look like idiots swerveing for no reason.:D

Not flaming just having a laugh.:D

You gotta cut the handbrake spring to fit a drift button anyway so cutting the handbrake cable is pretty close to the truth........

What we really need is a thread on how to reverse a drift button mod when you get defected by the cops.... :)

Thanks lordsnipe (for the link thingy) and everyone else for contributing. I never knew you could get defected for it. Thats something new to me. Well no surprise since most things are defectable. Thanks again all.

:lol: