SAU Community

R32 Gtr Offset Spacers

Topaz

randominsantity, they are legal according to welshpool, as long as they are not the slip on type.

Topaz, check to make sure your rims allow for wheels studs to come through, ie they are compatible with spacers, or you will have to attack the wheels studs with an angle grinder.

randominsantity, they are legal according to welshpool, as long as they are not the slip on type.

is that wheelspin?

I got my BOSS kit from there and they said they have GTR offset spacers for rims (I think...).

Topaz, check to make sure your rims allow for wheels studs to come through, ie they are compatible with spacers, or you will have to attack the wheels studs with an angle grinder.

Really? I have the bolt-on hub plates, that then have their own bolts for the rim. I was told before I took it over the pits for licensing that they were illegal so I borrowed some standard GTR rims...Yeah my studs have been shaved down too which makes things difficult if you want to put different rims on the car that actually fit properly.

Hrmm. So does that mean I don't have quite so much to worry about if for some reason the police pull me over? I freak out whenever there are cops around and pray that they don't pull me over for a "license check (aka yellow sticker)" lol.