SAU Community

Gt30 Onto A R34gtt Rb25

DarKZer0

Hey pplz

Got a Garrett GT30 turbo which I will install once I pass the EPA inspection and clear defects so I'd just like to know how hard it is to bolt this turbo onto a NEO6 RB25?

If someone can gimme a rundown of whats involved and if I can do it myself, I'd appreciate that.

Also, would I require a front mount intercooler for this turbo? car has 3" all way thru from turbo exhaust system and APEXI super intake air filter as wekll as boost controller (that is not in use and runs only 4 psi atm I think)

From what i've read you'll need-

after market ecu- powerfc

bigger injectors

FMIC

HD clutch

maybe a fpr/new fuel pump?

and a bigger exhaust would help it breath a bit better.

I havn't got a bigger turbo buit from what I've read a GT30 should be well over 250rwkw.

Of course this has been covered a few times so a search would probably help you better.

Edited by JaFF

Hey pplz

Got a Garrett GT30 turbo which I will install once I pass the EPA inspection and clear defects so I'd just like to know how hard it is to bolt this turbo onto a NEO6 RB25?

If someone can gimme a rundown of whats involved and if I can do it myself, I'd appreciate that.

Also, would I require a front mount intercooler for this turbo? car has 3" all way thru from turbo exhaust system and APEXI super intake air filter as wekll as boost controller (that is not in use and runs only 4 psi atm I think)

Is it internally wastegated? Yes you will need a front mount intercooler if you wanna run the turbo to its potential aswell as new fuel pump, pressure reg, injectors and most importantly a computer ie power fc other wise it would be a waste of time. If it needs an external wastegate you will need new exhaust manifold and wastegate. I wouldnt do it unless you ve done it before.

Edited by LANFOH