Moanie

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah then i can look at her bum

oops just realised it is during the day and so I won't be able to see it :)

is anyone going to be swimming there???? lol

Edited by BWA

definately up the old pac

thought we'd re-group at the start of the old pac at berowra, and then again at the end of the old pac at gosford to get the group back together before cruising to Avoca.

definately up the old pac

thought we'd re-group at the start of the old pac at berowra, and then again at the end of the old pac at gosford to get the group back together before cruising to Avoca.

Sounds like a plan with the re-grouping, the group always splits up somewhere along the way. Fingers crossed for the weather. :D

Sounds like a plan with the re-grouping, the group always splits up somewhere along the way. Fingers crossed for the weather. :D

i wouldnt mind if it rains would be good slipping and sliding. how about it guyz drifting the whole way there...... its good for the car, :lol: jks

on the other hand if its sunny then the girls and their swimmers come out WOOT HOO

bring ur cameras guyz and ur sun screen they might want u to rub their back :angry:

Agree with the regrouping, doesn't hurt.. i'm sure people won't get lost on the old pac.. but they might get quite spread out depending on how some people drive..

Looks like an early start for me, would almost be better for me to meet everyone at berowra.. i'll see how I go though..

Stan you gonna meet me and head up?.. Picking my friend up @ normanhurst but it's on the way..

Yeah, I'll do a meet up... I'm proposing the following location for all those who want to do a 9am meetup before the ride to Thornleigh Maccas :O

Meet:

9am with 15minutes waiting time for late people

Place:

Behind Chatswood Train Station (where taxi rank and bus stop is)

This is for those who live close by and don't want to travel alone :) However anyone who wants to meet up and go up together is most welcome...

i wouldnt mind if it rains would be good slipping and sliding. how about it guyz drifting the whole way there...... its good for the car,  :lol:  jks

on the other hand if its sunny then the girls and their swimmers come out WOOT HOO

bring ur cameras guyz and ur sun screen they might want u to rub their back  ;)

Fu(k that Im not goin to the beach in the rain you goose. You can slide as much as you want. <_<