SAU Community

R34 Gtt Engine, Triptronic, Ecu, Loome 8000km Old

Yeah This is everything ready to go.. not really willing to sell without the loome ecu etc... but feel free to make an offer... as i said i have pics, just need someone to host them..

would prefer to sell it as a package.. an inspection is welcome and when you look at it you will know it is low km, as every aspect of the motor, looks new...

ring 0408207356 after 6pm ONLY!! lol.. ask for webber

Yeah sorry mate, i should have said, all the mouldings & interrior parts have been sold, there really is only loomes and things left.. when i said ask about little bits and pieces i meant the buyer of the package, so they have all the bits and pieces they need for the motor, or a conversion...

regards webber

Ok, final attempt to sell it... $5500 with all the brakes, the diff to suit fuel tank and lines, tailshaft. (front rotors booster master all)

(i had the rear end of the car stripped before i imported it and was going to use it also, but now have got onto all GTR items)...

will supply pics if someone will host...

OR will seperate if all the parts get sold....

Motor $3700 (all associated loomes to it)

box (triptronic) $800 (all associated loomes)

Brakes $750 all rotors, callipars, booster, master, lines everything

fuel tank $150 (including pump sender etc & fuel lines) (pick-up only)

Interrior loomes & non engine or transmission related loomes $170

Power window switches (like new; silvery ones) $250

Centre gauges displaying temp, oil & turbo pressure $320 (silver face)

also have the roof was gassed off, so if anyone has had a tree fall on theres or something stupid, is perfectly straight etc..

$offers

But as i say, i will only seperate if i have a name next to every item as sold (well the majority)