SAU Community

Bodykits Super Speical

Question:

I like the front bar in the 3rd photo + the side skirts...  I do not want a rear bar as my current one is fine.  Can you break up the full kit or do I have to buy as a set?

Please quote me for those two parts plus shipping to Sydneys

as the post mentioned, all r34 bodykit were sold out.

the next set of R34 bodykit will be arrived Nov. (1 set only)available for bomex style only.

pre-order accept.

also au$650 +shipping

place you order now at [email protected]

pic attached again

post-23194-1129272017.jpg

post-23194-1129272040.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bodykit for Skyline R34 has already been sold out. it will be available in the second next container which is end of this year.

When you say they are coming in a container...I assume these are genuine kits and not cheap fibreglass copies??? If so then thats an awesome price! Will wait for the R34 kits to arrive.

When you say they are coming in a container...I assume these are genuine kits and not cheap fibreglass copies??? If so then thats an awesome price! Will wait for the R34 kits to arrive.

this kit is made by fibergrass.

for R34 bodykit, we just have 1 set bomex style arrived in Nov which is the next container.For other style, customer has to place an pre-order, otherwise, we won't have any R34 kit in DEC.

pre -order is always accepted . now the price isau$ 650 + shipping cost and this price will be ended once this special fineshed