SAU Community

Stnless Turbo Duct, Sii Turbo, Avcr, Driver Mirror

ok, heres a few nice little things for you all to have a look at. All prices are EX freight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Stainless Turbo Duct. This also comes with the Partition. This makes some really awesme noise..Trust me... Custom made, and fitted my SII R33 GTS-T like a glove. Also, the workmanship is absolutely perfect. You will NOT be disapointed.

$250 or best offer

1.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Looks like this when assembled.

duct.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. 1996 Series II turbo. Did 90,000 kms. Turbo is in extrememly good condition. In and out shaft play is like 0.5mm, and side to side is pretty much nothing.

$350 or best offer

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3. Apexi AVCR, its the older style electronic boost controller. I think there is something wrong with the boost solenoid so I cannot guarantee that it will work for you, so don't buy it expecting it to work. The head unit is working 100%. Comes with all neccessary wiring.

$$make an offer$$

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

4. Driver Side Electric Mirror. This is one I have now spare. I had some malicious damage to my original and had to buy this one while I waited for insurance to pull their finger out of their ass. The Mirror is in 100% working order, and there is a perfect glass in it. The motors are all working perfect and aren't slow or anything.

$150 ono (these are $850 from nissan)

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Series II Fuel Pump. Done 90,000 kms, Was fine when took it out, only changed it because I needed a bigger one for bigger horsepower.

$$make an offer$$

16.jpg

6. Nissan Skyline R33 1996 Series 2 ECU -

Was in perfect working order when I took it out and replaced it with a powerfc.

$150 obo

Edited by The Mafia