SAU Community

R34 Stagea Gtr (?) On Yahoo! Auctions

Big Rizza

It's only a Series 2 with GTR front end. looks good, but the GTR badges need to go

I remember seeing a few weeks ago on carpoint a 260RS with this kit, and the roof rails removed. looked really smooth, but again not for me

Not my style either

This is my style right here, this is what mine will end up looking like, though, maybe a differnt front bar

I LOVE it, ill definatly get some R34 GTR wheels, or WORK CAI's

apito76img600x3371048061843sta.jpg

apito76img600x3371048061857sta.jpg

Edited by AlexCim

Not my style either

This is my style right here, this is what mine will end up looking like, though, maybe a differnt front bar

I LOVE it, ill definatly get some R34 GTR wheels, or WORK CAI's

Not having a dig, but damn that car makes the stock stagea look high. i think i might take mine back and get it lowered another inch or so. they kept it stock height even though i have fully adjustable coilovers.

Man ... seeing tha white one alex l really want those clear len's now for the back!! Makes a huge difference.

Personally, l'm happy with mine (well from the pics) & the kit that is on it, but if l could take that black bonnet and DEFINETLY that rear wing from the black car l'd be a very happy & content boy!! :(

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

Yes, i would love to lower the car, but it already sits at 12cm with the exhaust and i dont want to go much lower

Ill fill the guards with the wheels and also a kit will lower the car nicely..

Regardless, i am gonna drop the car that 2cm to legal (10cm) when i am able to purchase some bilsteins or whatever happends