SAU Community

Friday Night Cruise

Darkon

For the past couple of months me and some friends having been going for a cruise starting out in lanyon to Braddon then out to the g spot. It pretty damn good fun we've had up to seven cars ranging from skylines to pulsars to a monaro.

So basically just thought i'd jump on here and see if there are anyone out there who would be interested in coming along this friday night, and perphaps more after, and this is not just limited to skylines

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we do sometimes drive past I drive the red r33 with the drift lip and trust front bar with the blitz intercooler, not to sound rude but you guys usually don't seem like you's are interested in cruising around and it's been to cold lately to just stand around at the museum,

and the drive in is the most fun hehehe

well yeah i'm sure it can be arranged to go past the museum before braddon but i'm telling you you'll miss the best part the cruise from lanyon to civic

Just thought I'd put up a time and place to meet for this

Place: Lanyon Macdonalds carpark

Time: 9:00pm - 9:30pm this friday night

hope to see some of you's there

from there first cruising place will be the museum

count me in 4 sure.......uhh u probably already know that. :lol:

no really as if you'd be there :lol:

nah it should be good man I'll have me splitfires in tomorrow night getting the car tuned friday so with any luck you'll be seeing my tail lights hehehehe

Edited by Slither

hey hey hey. hold on there Terminal. I have a keyboard, and i can type for myself. . . yes, count us in.

thats provided my line is ready, otherwise i might just have to bring the JZX100.

is there gonna be punch and pie?