SAU Community

Birds :|

Coupe-This

well i thought i would start this amusing little thread up because i was driving today, and a bird somehow managed to dump on my rear qtr windscreen while i was drving, wtf, do they aim or what ? :s

lol yea my mate has an audi and after he cleaned it,

a week later it was covered in sh*t

still, i guess thats what he gets for owning an audi :lol:

Yeah those bloody seaguls, back in high school we used to play basketball out side and everytime a bunch of those seaful fly pass on top of us, we always have to run for cover cos' they will drop their dumps on us like fighter planes droping their bombs LOL.

At least bird poo washes off easilly....

At the moment my car is getting a nice dose of bat guano on it every night... this happens every year until the little bastards have stripped all the fruit trees in the area and move on.

:)

I'll swap ya for the bird poo!

At least bird poo washes off easilly....

At the moment my car is getting a nice dose of bat guano on it every night... this happens every year until the little bastards have stripped all the fruit trees in the area and move on.

:(

I'll swap ya for the bird poo!

Not that easily especially not after a week or more in the sun. A pain to try and clean off as well as if you rub had, it scores the paint. :)

Our subaru has disolved patches in the paintwork from the previous owner as it wasnt washed off quick enough. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• All jokes aside, OP they're just called R32 oem rims as you said. The Nissan engineers back in the late 80's loosely copied the design from the Koya Driftek which was designed and produced about 18 years later.
    • @Duncan https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/166807077310?itmmeta=01HZTJ026YF895RMQTV638XNG4&hash=item26d67a01be:g:hPgAAOSwixJl98hL&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAABsCe%2BLNRj%2BLYLiukU9culxcVZ%2Fa5Ibjmw5aF%2FWNe35rNY3LZlEK500KQq5ohLrSksDvB4IyOb2DBv1rnwslRXGVC%2FRO%2FryHa47hTkR3Qmf54Vc76GxrpdomYGJeoPEcLQXZQUsZN%2FtQjQTd%2BZmCtFR6vy%2BZL7MY1WmkSBboGSQEQjeSZRK7P0unTb45AKEMDjJPUoCCnAKFOs2DWWCe1JKZY5vLja536PXz74y60c%2FqBg9tyJgd3fDqHuTANf7dVcYbDCXkm5P8qGDEyx6kHDwYRVMcb1BUrfcxVsxVotDH%2BNiEY3wYL6DIAUOEvHMJM4%2B9fXHl45DKtWoVM%2Bffxixyrddm3QwK9KWLfJnaMlQaIZrrWaoSyai3l99E3ZpTt%2FYs3pqa9T82wFMANBWzYcwWgxnZWQyu2HklBr3h%2FfF%2BgprsHvQ0T%2FegOopT4e%2FFkjPPs5%2Bg%2BL9RSYgjz2xpETAturEfIh1Hi5Cd5broyBY2WhL8muL0GpCAAWDAHEAQfVtEXe62x3DDynXSklmh1sSjleJsKai0htWtWls4LvtTVN1UvCmYmD9akytP%2BqGSHtIw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9SjgNL-Yw
    • Amazon is shit fight. If I need anything from China I just go straight to the source (Ali etc). If I need something genuine, I go to where I know it is genuine. I don't think I have ever bought anything from Amazon. Any time I have seen something that someone bought on Amazon and decided that I wanted one too....I went and found it somewhere else for the same or less money.
    • Their proper name is "The skinny, pale silver, R32 GTR wheel".