SAU Community

CRD Tuning Results - R33 GTR

Blitz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this stage no!

Dart and CRD have been the two workshops behind the complete build and tune and the results speak for themselves.

At the end of the day I had the motor build to withstand significantly more power than im actually chasing, to leave me a buffer should I choose to go after more HP at a later stage.

So far for the street the GT-SS's have proved to be a great turbo choice so I really cant complain

Nick,

As you know all the hardware on my car was done by DART & tuned by CRD!

Its great to see these gtr guru's truly shine :rolleyes:

Congratulations mate - we shall catch up soon! (after my final tune)

Marko.

At this stage no!

Dart and CRD have been the two workshops behind the complete build and tune and the results speak for themselves.

At the end of the day I had the motr build to withstand significantly more power than im actually chasing, to leave me a buffer should I choose to go after more HP at a later stage.

So far for the street the GT-SS's have proved to be a great turbo choice so I really cant complain

blk180,

im keen to see the results myself - fingers crossed it is now run in after covering 4500km...

it is currently tuned at 325awkw, i have been waiting for that extra 'ooomf' for quite some time now!

363awkw on bp ultimate so should be interesting...

Marko.

Marko R1 cant wait to see what those GTRS turbos can really do sould be good

tommy k,

it is booked for next week so it will be ready friday.

do u have a similar setup? If im mistaken i thought that u were running gtss turbos

Marko

Marko,

Im running the garrett '2530s'. Im also waiting for a retune. Car pulled 315rwkw on a dynolog with coil pack failure. Since then, adding a new fuel pump and coils, the car feels quicker than the 315rwkw run. Adding more timing (4 degrees more) and more fuel the car feels a load MORE quicker even, without any knock issues. So im very keen to see how we go also.

But look very forward to see your results.

400awkw shouldnt be too far away.

I hear Nick just bought a T51R SPL :P LOL

tommy k has 2560s would be nice if we could get Morgs graph and yours from CRD. morgs was running a T04Z

I have that, and the difference in spoolup is quite dramatic. The difference does lie in the top end though, T04z > 2x2560

I have the sheets on my pc at home. Will endeavour to post em up. Bear in mind, Morgs made more power in a different run, so the only real relevance would be the spoolup and torque curves ?

EDIT - I have Morgs' run from Bel on the same sheet as my best run, not the CRD one. But at least this way its a more accurate comparison

:P