SAU Community

Wanted

RDSA

Hi looking at the moment at trying to bring a Stag down to SA a few that have been hanging around caryards.

Just wondering if there are any ou there privately that people are trying to sell?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on your budget..... have you checked the for sale thread? There's a beautiful yellow S2 in Perth for under 25k for sale by a member here on the forums..... unless its sold?

Series 1 - around 20k at car yards, or 18k private

Series 2 - add 5k

Definately do it, I think there are around 6-7 Stagea's here in Adelaide. I went to Qld in July to buy one and brought it back to live in my garage.

And how's this, I think I may have found out that one of the 3 silver Stagea's in Adelaide lives around 200m down the road from me!!!! Whats the coincedence of that?

Good luck with it mate.

Brendan

,8 Nov 2005, 10:54 AM]If you want to import one .... contact VRFour on here.  He's from S.A. ..... and l cannot but highly recommend him for all his work with the importation of my stagea.

Thanks for that what do you think of the prices around as compared to importing.

I thought the new 15yr law would mean that it's harder/impossible to import cars from 97/98?

Budget $20k so probably S1 seen a couple luxuried up (leather) but they seem pretty rare

Edited by RDSA

Thanks for that what do you think of the prices around as compared to importing.

I thought the new 15yr law would mean that it's harder/impossible to import cars from 97/98?

No, these are on the Compliance plate scheme, as such.

Around $3500 - $4k for the compliancing of the vehicle, depending on what company you get to do the compliance for you, such as Nismo etc.

I thought they were only done in Perth and Brisbane, but I might be wrong.

Hi looking at the moment at trying to bring a Stag down to SA a few that have been hanging around caryards.

Just wondering if there are any ou there privately that people are trying to sell?

BRAZEN`s yellow S2 is the best value atm ..car is priced same if not better than "off the plan"...if yellow is a bit hard its still cheap enough to paint 2 tone ..top half black with pinstipe would look FAT.....s2

Ahh, thats the name I was looking for. Brazen's car looks REAL nice. Good price ready to sell as well.

If you wanted to keep it under 20k, grab a clean condition S1 from QLD and spend a few grand on tuning mods to get the ball rolling.....

If you want to look at a Stagea in Adelaide before buying one PM me.

Good luck!

Brendan

Im selling my Series 1 for 20k at the moment...PM Me for more details. But I agree with the other guys, Brazen's yellow Series 2 is the best buy around at the moment

Cheers,

Chris

Another one for Brazens car

Mate, for ~25k, you wont import such a good example, plus there is nothing like paying the same day as driving away.

There is SOME excitement with importing, but only at first. Then it turns into anger with delay this delay that (ive imported myself two celsiors before). I bought the stag locally.

So yeh, Brazens! Much better power for std too, wont have to mod it right away.

So you are going to sell it now?

How about that nasty tax man.....?

Oh, and those rims.... :D

:lol: Yeah the tax man still sucks. But its ok, if I declare that the car is worth more to the government then I wont get taxed, but I dont think I will do that unless I can sell the car before it comes time to register it ;) But yes, the tax man is gay :)

Cheers,

Chris

i can vouch BRAZEN's stagea is the best stagea for sale just over 20K that ive ever seen. he has been trying to sell for a while, but theres just not a market in perth really, but i would a bought it over mine any day. (when mine was rb25/auto)

not a huge fan of the bright colour scheme but thats personal taste :D

good luck

Brad

6-7 Stageas in Adelaide!! Jeez, I must be living under a rock! The only one I've seen here getting around is the green one with the white rims on it. Aside from that, a couple in car yards.

Anyway, the offer's there if you want to import. Just PM me.

She sold hers on eBay i think

I think, probably around two or three years down the track, ill get the funds together and get myself a M35

Someting along these lines

213912.jpg

With the VQ25DET NEO, im sure parts wouldnt be hard to find (ahahah...joke :)). But hey, customs where its at these days :)

6-7 Stageas in Adelaide!! Jeez, I must be living under a rock! The only one I've seen here getting around is the green one with the white rims on it. Aside from that, a couple in car yards.

Anyway, the offer's there if you want to import. Just PM me.

Im sure thats the case....

1 x green, 1 x red, 3 x silver, and my silky snow pearl RS Four-V

the red, one silver and the white one live down south.

Thanks to all for the replies greatly appreciated. Obviously a few options for buyers at this point.

Not sure which way to jump Perth & QLD are both a long way away and importing sounds romantic but fraught and u may and may not get what u want plus i've got to convince others with a stake in the show.

Thanks again i will be watching with interest and will be looking out for the Adel Stags.

Thanks again i will be watching with interest and will be looking out for the Adel Stags.

Let me know if you want to have a peek at my Stagea.... the offer stands mate. Meant to be showing it to another forum member soon, who is looking for a Stagea as well.

Im in Morphett Vale, and work in the city, although I dont drive it into work every day.

Brendan

Shit yeah buy mine! Thanks for the props guys by the way!

I am trying to sell - but not desperate (yet) - havent even advertised it apart from on here and a sticker on the rear window lol.... probably whack in the trading post car mag next week.

Finally found and bought a 1967 1/2 Fairlady Roadster I am having fun with... but need to get a soft-top before it becomes my daily driver - so the Stag still getting me around nicely :(

But yeah - call me RDSA... I am sure we can agree to a price that will more than compensate for the $700 - $900 it'll cost to get it transported to South Australia.

0417 097 178 or email [email protected]

Cheers fellas - hope your all treating your Stags well :(

Adam