jef33r

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmm exactly.

The police up here are a totally different breed.

For the most part they leave you alone unless you are drawing attention to yourself by doing the wrong thing.

My 'line is a daily, and I've only been pulled over twice in 9 months. And once I had no front bar on, so it was actually legitimate.

But as was said before, if your worried about inner Newcastle where the police will be, and where riots have been rumoured to occour, there are many other places which are just as good too look at/take pics at and are good for swimming etc....

Let us know.

:blink:

Everyone should just accept Jeffys decision. His doing it for all our wellfare. His just looking out for us. Its hard planning and stuff so take it easy on him. Whatever happens, happens. Its goin to b a good day either way if we go or if we just stay at the parking lot taking pics. LOL. My car is sOOo ugly hehehe.

;)

Shame you guys aren't coming up - us newcastle skyline owners shall venture forward as we know that there'll be no trouble on teh day for us - till next year guys wen we can organise a cruise again! (Cheers)

eya~~

i will be at the car park  la and i ll be up for a local cruze at that time~~ if no further information given

i totally understand Jeff 's decision , and i dont wanna risk it ...but i definitely wanna cruze..

You have any ideas where to locally cruise? ;) My heads blank.. LOL

Well yeah everyone wants a cruise, we'll see what happens in time.

f**k it lets just cruz to newy

i was talking to this chick and she said same thing... police there are laid back and dont give a f**k

and the riot is not gona happen

I live in Newcaslte and neither my mates nor myself had heard anything about these texts msg's about the beach stuff happening in Newcastle on the weekend - so i dont think its going to be a huge issue in Newcastle at all...

I live in Newy too. I have not received any messages.

We don’t really have any trouble here with people from other backgrounds. Id say Newy is easier going overall than Sydney.

Most of the people I talk to just think its all crap, young kids being copycats and sending random text messages.

Probably the same way those stupid 'chain-emails' work.

Its disappointing how things like this wreck other peoples plans.

Anyway, that’s my 2¢.

I live in Newy too. I have not received any messages.

We don’t really have any trouble here with people from other backgrounds. Id say Newy is easier going overall than Sydney.

Most of the people I talk to just think its all crap, young kids being copycats and sending random text messages.

Probably the same way those stupid 'chain-emails' work.

Its disappointing how things like this wreck other peoples plans.

Anyway, that’s my 2¢.

This is no chain mail from kids...worth a read to make up your own minds

use wordpad to open it

Nobbys_SLSC_warning_letter_Sun_18_Dec_05.doc

Edited by DiRTgarage

well i live near cronulla and i diddnt get ne msgs either, and some of my mates diddnt even know what was suppost 2 happen...and look what happnd!!

it could happen

the reason why jeff said there will be heaps of cops out is becasue we are not alloud to travel in convey, the cops will pull us over, ask what the hell are we doin and so on

well i live near cronulla and i diddnt get ne msgs either, and some of my mates diddnt even know what was suppost 2 happen...and look what happnd!!

it could happen

the reason why jeff said there will be heaps of cops out is becasue we are not alloud to travel in convey, the cops will pull us over, ask what the hell are we doin and so on

hEY MITCH,

thanks mate for understanding, im so over it ,i wanted to go on this cruise as much as everyone else. its making mad how ppl are still complaning, how i have cancelled.

im not stoping any1 from going but i just dont want to be part of it anymore. im only concern about ppls safety. if they dont want ot listen, well let em be.

Come on guys.

I reckon the cruise should just be moved to another location.

I dont know the newcastle area that well.

But if there is a good beach just before newcastle... or even Central Coast, I think the cruise should be moved there.

I understand there will be heaps of coppers in newcastle on lookout. But they would be in the city itself, not on F3...

So as long as we keep out the city I think everything would be fine.

Just a pitty to cancel this much effort coz of roumors.

Its just a matter of keeping out of the shit-zones.

But thats just me ;-)

Dejan!!!

Lets do a cruise to Berowra waters. We'll start at Homebush, go through C'Hill, dural, Galston adn down to Berowra waters. I could maybe organise a no profit BBQ or something. The place is nice with a fair sized car park and it's a reallt peacefull area. Cruiz will take about 45 mins. Who's down?