SAU Community

Nissan 180sx $2500! Running!

Nissan 180sx CA18det AUTO.

Chrome wheels.

5" exhuast.

BOV.

Car runs perfectly fine, does not blow smoke, etc etc.

but the car has right hand side damage.

door was hit, 1/4 panel was hit and door sill was hit, and winscreen is cracked.

door has now been replaced so all u need is the other parts.

the roof hasnt been creased or anything and the sunroof glass is still all perfect.

$2500 firm car has to go, wil now ship at buyers expence, no tyre kickers.

call me on 0428234489 or 0434585196

email. [email protected]

IMGP0133.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

Edited by WillWillWill

Hi Will.

Few quick ones please mate:

From squinting at the pics, it looks like a digital dash with the HUD. Is that right?

Is the car actually driveable or is the sill damage keep the door from closing?

Actually, would you mind PMing over your phone number? Alternatively, I can send my number if you like. Probably faster than lots of q's over the net. Thank you mate.

Mark

i'm interested.

how much would it cost to ship to melbourne?

and general parts prices?

i'm assuming you were going to fix it and decided not to...

correct me if i'm wrong.

Dude, in as polite as possible voice, those prices are your job to find out. The man has said what needs fixing. It's now up to you (and me) to do the ring around and see what bits cost what - don't wait around for a good deal to fall in your lap, go out and chase it! :(

You know what is broken. Ring a painter and grab a quick quote on replacing a sill. Ask him about painting a door and a fender. Look at the trims that need replacing. See if you can find a Nissan windscreen (because it looks like it has the HUD). Ring a few trucking/shipping companies and see what their backloading prices are like. Add all of that up, plus your time and effort, and see what figure you come up with. THEN you go back to the seller and negotiate their price so that it is worthwhile for you.

You could even see if it is worth wrecking. Had it been a 2L, I daresay yes, even just for the engine. Anyway, sorry about the long post, but you've got to do your own homework. :)