Sydney Air Conditioning Group Buy

N1GTR

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's because of compressor but not so sure yet. and taking it to work shop this wed to find out.

where do I look for FAST thread??

I've been searching for part numbers and model but no luck so far!

Have you found why it keeps blowing fuses?

Search for the Nissan FAST thread, post in there they will help you out with part numbers and stuff like that

hey got my a/c done today phil is a top bloke he knows his stuff..benm have u got power fc??? Think it was u at the Cruise to coalcliff beach with bonnet up etc? well if you do i have power fc the thermo fan for the condensor doesnt kick in...so he used a wire to link the relays in engine bay for a/c and thermo fan , you mite find thats what he might do to urs aswell. the thermo fan will kick in when you turn a/c on, sumthing to do with the amount of pressure build up and the thermo fan when kicks in will reduce that pressure build up etc Happy with the job done by phil, got sum cold air now :P

Thanks N1 2 for organising.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey champ wanna get my ac checked out, could you post up his workshop addy or pm me

cheers

hey mate.

He works by appointment only as he is a mobile technician.

He's got the whole setup at his home, and runs around syd.

If you're keen, give him a call on 0418 608 680 to book a time.

I don't think he'd be too keen on me giving out his home address, so give him a call and he'll give you a time and where to go.

it'll be a good decision if you do, as he knows his shiz.

cheers, Sasha

• 1 year later...

Yeah its an old thread but the bloke will still take care of sydney people. He's going to be doing my gtr again in the next few weeks (ac came out for the rebuild)

Best bet for victoria would be to call some local people and ask if they would like the opportunity to make some money from a group of people that will be all aking for the same thing :D