SAU Community

Goodbye BY BY

Blitz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RONIN

carlo: I've been to the Woodport Inn. I HIGHLY recommend you NEVER go there.

Yeah i went last year, was a interesting expirence. Fortunatly the burbon and cokes are potent dulling the pain of the scene.

The DJ comes out and starts doing a guess this song and you get a minti comp, ARGH.

RE: Milk in 2 Litres

I used to drive a 2.8L Merc and and a 3L Fagna - correction - Magna.... Does that mean that I would have beaten you in a race???? : )

We all know it's not the size that matters, it's what mods you do to it, how you drive it ..... not to mention how many stickers you have .... each sticker adds 10 Kw you know : ) rofl

Let's be realistic - if we all had stickers like the one that Ronin posted, we'd all pick up lots of chicks. TSH forever!!!!

Originally posted by katohadamoto007

each sticker adds 10 Kw you know : ) rofl

Dude, 10kw from a sticker is not very good performance? What kind of stickers are you using, I suggest that the skank sticker should give you about 50rwkw, and if you where to use TRD & MUGEN stickers on your nissan you would get an additional 15kw per sticker.

Carlo

I'm running an Impact Auto Sports sticker on the front wind shield and a Hi Tech Muffler sticker on the rear

I do have a Nismo Shift Knob so I was thinking I could justify wearing a Nismo sticker

I have a GFB sticker, but am kind of ashamed at putting it on the car : ( Don't get me wrong, the GFB BOV sounds good, but they should really do design work on their stickers..... lol

note: on reading my post again I have to say I sound like a rice boy... btw no need to agree with me

Neons are a interesting topic, alot of people believe that side skirt neons will increase your cars performance, however they have overlooked many better options.

Dash's that change colour are a professional modification that will increase both street cred and performance.

As for number plates, a cool play like "2SIK4U" will increase your cars overall KW.. however if you had a plate like "HABIB" or "SIK" or "ASIF" then you would be pulling a very fast 18 second run down brightons main street.

in light of Carlo's post I think it appropriate to draw peoples attention to the Woglife guide to crusing brighton. I know we've all seen it but it's just so funny!!!!

................................................................................

This article is a simple reference on how a WRX owner drives to Brighton on Sunday nights.

Firstly your WRX must be a 98 model onwards so people can see the updated front bar,

If you are really sik you will replace the fog lights with sti light covers.

When u go to Brighton it must be between 8pm and 10 pm on a Sunday night this is when all the sick cars come out of their hives,

your car must be lowered at least 2 inches, have 17 inch wheels as a minimum and some form of loud noise must be emitted from your car whether it's the 4 subwoofers in your boot, or your 3.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust, either way people will not turn to look at your sik car unless it sounds loud.

If possible, organise with your cousin Mohammed and his friend from school Ahmed to drive behind you in their own cars, and remember you must be the leader of the pack in your sik WRX.

Behind you should be a rotary of some sort then a lancer or a gti. And remember yours must be the loudest.

Your plate number should be the black and yellow NSW plates , usually showing your stupid mentality by having something like FULSIK , 2NVME or YULLAH. Then if you see a car coming opposite you that looks sicker than yours remember you must NOT turn your head, only move your eyes so as to not satisfy the other drivers ego, only when he has driven past u can you then take a quick look at his car and resume driving.

Remember you must attempt to get stuck in peak hour traffic on Bay St., this is usually around 9:30 pm. The crowd that stands outside Oporto's will look at your fulsik, lowered, turbo, 3pac enamel, window tinted, colour coded skirts, auction job car with awe and amazement and wonder where you got the money to buy such a car.

Usually they will think that you are a drug dealer or you and your cousin Mohammed are panel beaters and go to mindare auctions every Wednesday and scoop up all the cars. People will think it's a show car then some one will recognize it and say they see it at Bankstown Square every Saturday morning.

After you have paraded for a good 10 mins on Bay St., turn on to Grand Parade. Remember try to get caught at the lights, and when u do turn the music off. This will give the huge crowd crossing a chance to hear your beautifully refined engine and hear the rumble of the exhaust, and they will definitely think you are sick because you are original and have the music off, they will think you are getting ready to thrash your auction job car.

Note: Make sure that you drive at night so people cant see the dodgy paint job you and your cousin Mohammed did after you bought the car from the auctions. As you turn on to Grand Parade red line your car and let go and make sure people hear the whoosh of the turbo, now as everyone has heard your turbo you can then drive easily with the knowledge that your ego is satisfied.

Don't try to drag because your car already has 3 of your cousins and 2 of your friends and you would lose if you did try to drag.

Remember a sik WRX owner always performs at least 3 laps around Brighton and must be seen within a pack of other done up cars,

Approximately once a month you can park your car and get out to get something to eat,usually a kebab or Oporto's, but normally you are there to do happy laps.

If you see MR-WRX you must attempt to stay as close to him as possible, this way people will think you are his friend. And remember because you drive a WRX your mobile phone should be a minimum of a nokia 8210 or ericson t28s, and you must have a custom ring tone usually you would have downloaded it from yourmobile.com. And you should receive at least 3 SMS messages from your other wog "friends" so your wog friends in your car think your really special. Usually though it's your mum and she wants to know where you are, and when you're bringing her car back..

Guest Austin Powers

RONIN, that was one hell accurate article you posted bro. Made me laugh.

Someone once asked, "DO you know why GTRs are so expensive" and the answer was, "So Lebs can't afford it", otherwise Brighten would be full of GTRs instead of Rexies.

It only takes a small mods on your car for them to notice you and scream out "Sik car maate! Give it a hit!!!", even if all you did was change your tyre caps, that would be enough.