SAU Community

Awd Or Rwd M35 Stagea?

alexvd275

Tbh, I think these cars look better with a bit of sidewall on them.

I've got 19x8.5 and 225/40 all round. I've been holding off commenting here, because in my opinion "stance" is not a positive one...

I have never seen you at the gym, who even wears pants anymore?

I don't think our setup is the same at all... :P

245/45/18 is spot on IMO; decent tread width, with a sidewall that has some compliance. Great for grip and comfort.

245 width on a 8.5" rim is perfect.

Heh lol. Speedos to the gym??

40 PSI in the tyres is perfect too, I had 42PSI at the start found that to be super hard.

I've been thinking of 370z 18inch rear rims all round, I think they are 9 inch wide with +15 offset the only issue I have is they have too few spokes.

Tbh, I think these cars look better with a bit of sidewall on them.

I've got 19x8.5 and 225/40 all round. I've been holding off commenting here, because in my opinion "stance" is not a positive one...

Honestly I not behind the stance crowd. IMO any degree of camber looks ridiculous. I just like it when the wheel is perfectly flush with the guard, if possible poking out a few millimeters, just enough that the wheel is visible from directly behind the car, but the tread of the tyre is still completely covered and there are no safety issues. Fitment like this is what I would like to achieve once I finally get my Stagea:

DSC_9000copy.jpg

• 5 months later...
Here's a cellphone pic of my Stag... Coilovers are on the way, getting wheels and tyres sorted. Anyone have any recommendations for mods? Shift kit/strut bars etc. Car is completely factory besides exhaust.

2q5nfkxt.oji.jpg

Sweet, cheers! I'm working my way through the threads. Was pretty gutted that I could only get a RWD model, but I chose for over function and went with the nicest looking one. Going to try and figure out how to remove the monsoon guards tomorrow. Would look so much cleaner without them.

Edited by alexvd275
  • Like 1

Tea tree oil works quite well on tape residue; as does "OFF" branded goo remover.

Not harsh on paint; much less harsh than continued rubbing and scrubbing.