SAU Community

R32 Gts4 Sedan Door Help

etbenno

Hello peoples

Happy new year to yall!!

well I have just been offered a turbs five speed gts4 for like a dirt cheap price but i'm not to keen on the whole four wheel drive aspect I would like to convert it to rwd only is it as easy as just putting a gtst box as that would be my preffered method, or taking the fuse and shafts out as a temp fix any help muchly appreciated

cheers in advance

Benno

• 2 weeks later...

U can also just pull the fuse under the sterring wheel in the fuse box and bobs ur uncle and your in rear wheel.If you've got it then u might aswell use it. ive got a switch fitted so if at the track i can launch in 4WD but most other places its in RWD for if i wanna have a little slide.

U can also just pull the fuse under the sterring wheel in the fuse box and bobs ur uncle and your in rear wheel.If you've got it then u might aswell use it. ive got a switch fitted so if at the track i can launch in 4WD but most other places its in RWD for if i wanna have a little slide.

i wouldnt keep doing that if i were u.

As some GTR owners have found this method can end up doing some prolonged and expensive damage to your 4WD ATTESSA system

• 4 months later...