SAU Community

R33 Gtst Series 2 Turbo (need Help)

Hey Guyz and Galz

I have an R33 GTST Series 2

My problem is - I have some oil comming out of the intake pipe just before the throttle body.

We already have an Intercooler and 3" SS Zorst

I am after an aftermarket turbo that has roller bearings and steel wheel that will simply bolt straight up to the origional equipment otherwise i have to change everything!

I would like to get more power out of it, but have a race car for that anyway!

you thoughts and ideas would be great.

thanks

MadManz

Hi jason im currently experiencing the same problem at the moment, will be taking it around to a mate house tomorrow to look at it. Have taken off the intake pipes and cleanded it, s will post it when i know the prob. Hopefully it turnes out to be just a little excess oil and not the turbo.

Hi jason im currently experiencing the same problem at the moment, will be taking it around to a mate house tomorrow to look at it.  Have taken off the intake pipes and cleanded it, s will post it when i know the prob.  Hopefully it turnes out to be just a little excess oil and not the turbo.

but how did the oil get there? The air intake system should be clean, I would have thought if there was a slight chance of oil it means turbo seals are on there way out....