SAU Community

My Car. Im A N00b

00UCH

Hay all im new to this sit so i thourt id say hello and put some pics of my car up.

Its a RB26DETT R32 1989..

18 inch rims

Kit

Lowered

Few mods done..

Gettin more things done soonish. :P

But here she is

post-25675-1136083801.jpg

post-25675-1136083972.jpg

dosent look too bad as a whole... wat are u guna do with the rear bar?

hehe numberplate on the grill.... only temp i hope :P

yes it was its now on the front bar...i lookin at gettin a veilside rear bar...dont like much else....unless some one has any pis of a nice rear.

decent mate.. what FMIC is that.. dnt look standard..

how much did u pay for urs roughly.. i got mine 2 weeks ago fresh import.. very happy chap.. you'll spin out tryin to save a drift soon enough ;)

hybird front mount i dont like black fm so i got silver still handels the same power there abouts......payed 300 400 hundred.....they correct to easy when drifting but it was a bit to get use to. :P

correct to easy ahah.. then ur not goin fast enough nor a big enough angle aye... :) push it just that lil bit more.

dnt like the black core.. u must have a fair bit of money to throw around. would have spent the extra $$$ on a 1993 VSPEC II.. :P

Still yet to see any aftermarket bodykit that I think makes any post '89 GT-R look better than factory. Weird. Yet, something like a 1.6L CRX pretty much looks better with any old kit and wheels. GT-Rs just always seem to go backwards when body modded (with the possible exception of the R324 kit from Bee-R, although it won't fool anyone, obviously). Kudos on joining the Red Emblem club though, 00UCH. Just my 2 cents. Ain't democracy wonderfull.

I have to agree, that those rims and body kit make your car look cheap and ricey, not the right look for a real gtr.But its your car and a nice one at that and you can do what ever you like to it. Sorry just my opinion.

correct to easy ahah.. then ur not goin fast enough nor a big enough angle aye... :D push it just that lil bit more.

dnt like the black core.. u must have a fair bit of money to throw around. would have spent the extra $$$ on a 1993 VSPEC II.. :)

the FM handles about 800HP..... My car is moded..... once i get a boost controla i will be gettin about 17 20 PSI. we will see wat it will handel with es. :D

Well, I think it looks good mate.

Not a fan of those front bars, but nothing wrong with a change in cooler and addition of rims.

Why would you want a 93 VspecII(gts-t im assuming?)? Would you rather be slower?

Edited by Brett_A