SAU Community

insurence for 34 n/a on a 17yr old

Guest neoGT-25

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87vlt

good luck dude .... don't get too down if you fail a lot of people fail the first time and even the second and third time.

Yes it is relatively easy!

I knew someone who failed it 9 times in Victoria...so don't be hard on yourself if you don't get it first go thats all [i think thats what 87vlt meant].

If you have studied then you will pass ~ like most tests really :)

I didn't even know there was a book and just did the test. Failed first time by one question. They go over everything your not sure and explain the question at the counter which is awesome. Cause she told me enough to pass. Biggest thing was always give way to anything on your right. You should also go for your Learner's Motorbike license to as its only 5 more questions which are VERY easy :(

Good luck!

Guest Boxhead

nah dont read book if your doing test in nsw, there is a link somewhere on rta website which lets you download all the questions that could come up in pdf , it shows you the right answers, and the wrong ones, so you just memorise that :D

Guest neoGT-25

shhhhhhhhhhh... i forgot my birth cirtificate :P so they wouldent let me do the test :D

ahwells... tomorow arvo for that :D (ok i think we have all established that im spoilt :s i have to pay it ALL back tho so im not that lucky) :D

ahwells... :)

Thankyou for clearing that up Chaos ..... now for my reaction ... W-w-w-w-w- wHaattt THE ?

I mean I thought maybe the whole not getting insurance before the car thing was a little crazy ... but I've never heard of someone getting a car before they even have the most basic form of license.

I don't get it :P

Guest neoGT-25

i failed :P :hellpisd:

i got 4 questions wrong :(

ahwells... ima studie for the next one :Oops:

byes

PS: please dont laugh :P

Just make sure you book in ASAP for the next one, dont let it bother you / get you down ~ as many have said, a lot of people before you have failed also.

I am sure you want to get your license with a car like that!!!

Good luck for next time :D