SAU Community

Wrecking R32 Gtst

Hey people

Wrecking Entire R32 GTST. Its a 1992 model, Gun Metal Grey.

Passenger front damage.

Drivers side front guard is ok. Rest of body is ok inc drivers door. bootlid, rear bar, tail lights etc.

Entire interior ok. (Drivers seat has small rip)(rear seat has cigarette burn :blink: ) (no middle vent. hehe (broken) :) )

passenger front suspension items are no good.

rest is fine inc control arms etc.

PM Me asking for anything you need

for quickest reply Email me on [email protected]

Not really trying to get massive dollars from it. its more just to get rid of it. so most offers accepted. (Unless completely rediculous e.g. $2 for whole interior :( )

Car is located in Bayswater, some bits are with car, some bits(interior) are at my house (Croydon)

Happy to post smaller items (not that i can really think of any) but rest is pick up only. or delivery could be arranged if not too far away :)

Cheers people :)

Pics also avaiable if completely nessacary. :)

Edited by Memph

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people

Wrecking Entire R32 GTST. Its a 1992 model, Gun Metal Grey.

Passenger front damage.

Drivers side front guard is ok. Rest of body is ok inc drivers door. bootlid, rear bar, tail lights etc.

Entire interior ok. (Drivers seat has small rip)(rear seat has cigarette burn :unsure: ) (no middle vent. hehe (broken) :D )

passenger front suspension items are no good.

rest is fine inc control arms etc.

PM Me asking for anything you need

for quickest reply Email me on [email protected]

Not really trying to get massive dollars from it. its more just to get rid of it. so most offers accepted. (Unless completely rediculous e.g. $2 for whole interior :) )

Car is located in Bayswater, some bits are with car, some bits(interior) are at my house (Croydon)

Happy to post smaller items (not that i can really think of any) but rest is pick up only. or delivery could be arranged if not too far away :)

Cheers people :)

Pics also avaiable if completely nessacary. :)

please email pics to [email protected]

Steering rack is no good, sorry

Car was manual, so i guess that makes the climate control unit no good to you. sorry ;(

The car is currently at the mechanics have the motor taken out. so i cant get pictures of the body just yet.

I have done my best to reply to all emails and PMs.

If you PM me, could you please put the item in question in the title :) cheers guys

i have about 20 PMs all just with R32, Car, Wreck, etc. hehe :(

Would just make it a little easier to sort though

Thanks again

Steve,

In melbourne :P

Sorry, Should have mentioned, I'm not going to sell any parts of the motor just yet,

The motor came out of the wreck today as its going into my new car.

So i will have a Full RB20DEt, Gearbox, ECU and Loom for sale within the next couple of weeks :P

Cheers