SAU Community

240k Parts For Sale

I have come across the following parts that I'll sell if they are worth anything to anyone. Don't know what they'd be worth, open to offers.

Datsun 240K front side/gaurd indicators undamaged, complete with inner housing and outer lense and thin chrome ring.

Datsun 240K front bumper indicator lenses and seals, undamaged.

Datsun 240K fuel filler cover and opposite side round plastic trims. Both have no clips broken or damage, paint on them somewhat faded.

Datsun 240K complete stovetop tail lights and facia. All chrome around lights in tact, lights are undamaged, plastic where globes plug in is undamaged, very slight dint in facia, I'll probably strip this back and give it a rub back and restore to primed finish ready to paint color.

I live in Shepparton but I travel between albury and shepparton for work so delivery in this area is possible. Leave a message if you want to have a look at something.

what model 240 is it? 110 or 210?

??? I think 110?, the one that was released here with the round tail lights, unfortunately not the one that usually has the square ones or I might have got some decent money.

I've sold the tail lights so the indicators and round pillar trims are all that's left.