SAU Community

Unknown Module R33?

Rossman

hey, can someone please tell me if they know what this vehicle module is or what it does.

it is located behind the rear seat somewhat in line with the parcel shelf within a bracket. i removed it from my sII r33 and car does not seem to have any probs...just wondering if anyone knows what it is for and what it does.

thanks heaps.

- Ross

post-10665-1138001158.jpg

lol.. you just removed it? I found mine when I made a new parcel shelf recently.... No idea hey!? Can you read a part number off it? I forgot to write it down. I was going to look it up in FAST to see what it is!

FAST is the Nissan parts database. It's a 1.5Gb download via a torrent and it installs as a 5Gb(ish) monster. It has part listings and part diagrams for all models of Nissans.

If you see guys asking for a FAST lookup for a particular Japanese VIN, it is because you can enter the VIN and FAST will display the vehicle data that corresponds. Handy for checking original colours and trim plus checking for auto->manual conversions as well.

After a quick look it's actually a 2.5Gb monster.

If you're on dialup, PM me your address and I'll burn it onto DVD+R for you dude. But then you'll be obliged to help guys that ask for help! :)

Let me know. I don't have the .torrent anymore so can't help with that :)