SAU Community

Some Tried To Steal My Gtr

t01-100

On Wednesday night with the GTR sitting under the carport in the driveway behind a large gate some brain surgeon stuffed both door locks with scissors that broke off inside the lock barrels and put scratches in the lock surrounds and handles.

Fortunately the damage is minimal, but at the same time a real pain in the arse as we couldn't unlock it without using a coat hanger and now can't lock it until it’s fixed. The barrels were so badly damaged the key wouldn't work.

It's now in a secure warehouse with monitored alarm and the building is regularly checked by security guards. I’m not giving whoever it was a second chance to take it.

On Wednesday night with the GTR sitting under the carport in the driveway behind a large gate some brain surgeon stuffed both door locks with scissors that broke off inside the lock barrels and put scratches in the lock surrounds and handles.

Fortunately the damage is minimal, but at the same time a real pain in the arse as we couldn't unlock it without using a coat hanger and now can't lock it until it’s fixed. The barrels were so badly damaged the key wouldn't work.

It's now in a secure warehouse with monitored alarm and the building is regularly checked by security guards. I’m not giving whoever it was a second chance to take it.

LOW LIFE BASTARDS <_<

i hate car theifs more than anything else (more than not being able to drift in Tassie on our tracks :P )

No good at all Stu.

Lucky they didn't get in but its still a pain in the arse to get everything fixed that they damage when if they just kept there grubby little hands off it in the first place there would be no problem.

Such a coincedance that they are all import based cars (mainly R31's) that have been targeted.

Wouldn't mind betting it was the same people as all the others, but its luck y we now have a leg up on these MOFO's and if they do try the next time with a car they tried before then they are in for a little supprise :P

Come on b!tch's come and have another go and then we will see how many more cars you touch that dont belong to you!!!!

WHo you getting to do the locks Benno, or you going to put new ones in and just use a different key???

Cheers B

Geezz mate thats bad news. Buy a baseball bat and keep it by the front door. Barst...ds like that deserve their knees broken.

Yeh my babies are locked away, bolted, alarmed and rigged with TNT.

Cheers

grandmasterb - Not sure re-fixing the locks. Was going to suss it out today.

Bov - I'll leave it at the warehouse until we move house in Feb.

give Darren Pearce a call at Kingston Locksmith.

He should be able to suss it out for ya and look after you with price being a fellow track whore :P

That sucks man, someone here (Canberra) decided they'd like my 33 on christmas eve and ripped the entire drivers-side doorhandle out with scissors, so I know your pain. Best of luck with getting it taken care of :rolleyes: