SAU Community

Picked Up My Car Friday! :):):)

Hey everyone.

Well I finally picked up my car on Friday and yeah.....I'M HAPPY! :)

The car is a 1990 R32 GTS-T Type M, bone stock (which most likely means she was'nt abused by the kids in Japan :D ), 101K km's, original paint, NO RUST, mint frame and a very strong motor. When I test drove her at 3500rpm's in 2nd gear I punched it and it through me back in to my seat. At 6500rpm's she still wanted to keep going. I was super impressed.

Anyway here's a few pic's after I washed her up. The car still needs a good detail job but she cleaned up really nice. The writting on the windshield is no longer there now.

10987100_0226-med.jpg

10987100_0230-med.jpg

10987100_0231-med.jpg

10987100_0232-med.jpg

10987100_0233-med.jpg

10987100_0234-med.jpg

10987100_0235-med.jpg

I'll be going for emission's next week I first wanted to give it a couple of tanks of good gas, bottle or injector and octane boost, oil change and some high rpm driving just to clean the engine out. She was sitting for a while so it was a good idea. As well I've reset the ecu and I'm doing new plugs and air filter.

Overall I'm just really happy and excited to get this project going.

Well take care.

Cheers B)

Edited by sidewazegtst

Thanks for the kind words man.

Actually no they are'nt hard to import, register or insure here. Our law states any car 15 years or older can be imported legally. I thought you guys were having a similar law institued, or is my info wrong?

If I am wrong, your all VERY lucky that any car made in any year can be imported. Yeah us Canucks are jealous :D .

it was like that, they cut that rule at the start of this year when the gov realised how many imports were coming in and thought it was taking away from the local car market. thats my understanding anyhow.

^^^

:lol: well hopefully the list won't grow anymore and you'll get your car VERY soon.

I'm really loving this car and it's funny how it still has'nt really sunk in yet that I own a Skyline. I mean I know it will but for now it's a really neat feeling. :rofl:

Hey that's great. See I told ya that list would'nt grow any bigger, I must be physic. :D

Anyway I hope the registration process will be as easy as replacing the battery. Make sure to post up some pic's of your new baby as I look forward to seeing her. :D

Hey that's great. See I told ya that list would'nt grow any bigger, I must be physic. :P

Anyway I hope the registration process will be as easy as replacing the battery. Make sure to post up some pic's of your new baby as I look forward to seeing her. ;)

thanks mate, i may make a thread like you have done once its on the road ;)