SAU Community

Japanese Stagea Service Manuals

funkymonkey

Nice one Shan!

Internet communities are very black and white hey? There is no middle ground! I am sure you more than anyone, can understand the frustration that has been expressed here and will appreciate the support you were given by those that may know you a little better than the rest of us...

Looking forward to getting my CD in the post :wub:

Cheers

Luke

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funky, sorry to hear about the family situation, hope all is good; sincerely.

On this topic, its all about Communication / Mis-Communication....... simple as that. Probably dont need to say anything else, its that simple.

Further on this topic, now that they've been sent, who is going to have it translated????? :ermm:

Id love a translated copy! :yes:

Brendan

i may be able to harass my little sister into doing the translation for us all as she has just finished her 3rd year of japanese, for when she goes to live there for a few months later on this year.

i will see if i can guilt her into doing it as a school project type thing.

but dont hold your breath cos she is a bit of a stubborn bugger

yeyyy funkys back, i need the manual this week for wiring my power fc djetro for a rb26 into the stagea. fun times ahead, so who would put in for the wiring diagrams (ecu mainly) to be translated as it isnt cheap last time i tried finding someone to do it.

ill be dealing with the wiring side of things for the next week so ill let u guys know if i work out all the pins for each things on the harness.

thanks funky, atleast we know the manual will actually arrive :O

Anybody got anything yet? Not in my PO today, where a parcel sent from QLD on tuesday was..

Post when you recieve it!

Ian

yeah I got something in the mail today sent from VIC date stamped monday but no cd as yet will post when it gets here

If they had have been sent the day that was stated (last tuesday ie 9th of May) we would have had them already...

And this is the second time they 'have been sent'....

Don't forget, post up here if anyone gets one!

Ian

i had a note in my letter box from yesterday but i wont be able to pick "whatever it is" up until monday on way to work.

so if it is the cd i will be puttin a post on as soon as i can

hey i think for the excessive delays that funky should pay for a translation of the ecu pinouts to help us all out :(

if i dont get it monday or tuesday i want my money back, this is getting worse than it was. glad i havent needed the manual up until now which i need before i can install my new ecu.

:blink:

If they had have been sent the day that was stated (last tuesday ie 9th of May) we would have had them already...

And this is the second time they 'have been sent'....

Don't forget, post up here if anyone gets one!

Ian

Ok, it's been a week, still not here - so they obviously WEREN'T mailed.. Luckily it was only $20 we have to wrtie off. Though the bigger problem is not getting the manual!

Does anyone know where to get them from? It's probably time we organised to get them directly.

Ian

Seeing as I just bought the manual about an hour ago, it'll be a week before I get the master copy, and a week after that before you guys recieve it.

hmmm two weeks hey, 3rd of Feb + 2 weeks = 17th of Feb

today is 16th of May... not quite sure why 3 MONTHS after the promised delivery date, i still dont have my CD!

This is f**king bullshit!

I am so happy that its only over $20 bucks and not more, because I can only imagine how pissed off id be if it were more gauging from what I feel now.

I cant beleive that it takes a CD (counted as a normal letter) over a week to get from Glen Waverley to Forest Hill...a whole massive one or two suburbs over.

Lied to once, ok... lied to again, I hope not...

sorry, maybe i didnt make myself clear brad, how about if i said it like this....

YAY, I am so happy that funky was able to deliver so quickly after my payment, he is the best trader that i have ever ever delt with and was soooo soo good with communication that i want to have his babies.

now do you understand that i didnt make a typo before?