SAU Community

Recaro Style Reclining Race Seats - $399 Per Pair!

Just Jap is pleased to offer SAU forum members this great new deal on our popular Recaro Style reclinable racing seats.

These seats are very similar in design to the well known Recaro SR3 seats, which offer excellent support and comfort, along with a lever type reclining mechanism for easy adjustment and quick access to your rear seats.

Each mesh type seat is covered in a durable mesh type fabric and each includes a 1 year warranty.

Included with each Recaro style seat is universal rails which can be modified and adapted to your exsiting rails for fiting. Just Jap recommends having a competant workshop or fabricator handle the fitting for you.

As with our Bride and Sparco style seats, these Recaro style recliners are ADR approved, and the relevant documentation will be provided with every set sold.

Currently, this special forum member pricing is available on Black and Red mesh style.

So place your order with Just Jap, a trusted, respected and established Sydney business with huge factory showroom and after sales support available and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. Easy online payment options

4. No surprises

Deal with a quality well known company! - Not a backyard trader

AND THE PRICE?

JUST $399 PER PAIR FOR SAU FORUM MEMBERS!

DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE AT JUST $125 FOR A PAIR OF SEATS TO YOUR DOOR AUSTRALIA WIDE

(TASMANIA AND NZ CUSTOMERS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE ON FREIGHT)

PICKUP IS ALSO AVAILABLE FROM OUR KIRRAWEE SHOWROOM

PICTURES OF THE SEATS

redrecarostyle.jpg

blackrecarostyle.jpg

So how can you place your order?

The answer is simple!

Purchase your set online right now at http://www.justjap.com/recarostyleseatspecial.htm

Alternatively, register your interest here and we will provide bank account information for those wishing to do direct deposits

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

• 1 month later...
Included with each Recaro style seat is universal rails which can be modified and adapted to your exsiting rails for fiting. Just Jap recommends having a competant workshop or fabricator handle the fitting for you.

As with our Bride and Sparco style seats, these Recaro style recliners are ADR approved, and the relevant documentation will be provided with every set sold.

Hi there Steve

is it not correct that having the universal rails modified and adapted to fit in the car, can be ADR approved, ONCE the car owner has an engineering certificate saying so??

regards, Mark

Hi there Steve

is it not correct that having the universal rails modified and adapted to fit in the car, can be ADR approved, ONCE the car owner has an engineering certificate saying so??

regards, Mark

Hi Mark, I believe so as an engineer will certify your vehicle based on its compliance with the relevant ADR's

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 months later...
hey im really interested but im to paranoid that once ive bought the seats and recieved them i wont be able to make them fit the car. has anyone had a set fitted to an r33 skyline. how hard is it?

Many of our customers drive Skylines and have fitted these and our Bride style seats without a problem.

These seats are very similar in size to the Recaro SR3 seat to there is no issue with space when it comes to fitting them in R32/R33's.

We recommend using a competant workshop/fabricator to handle the installation process if you arent comfortable doing the work yourself, as the included universal rails will need to be modified and adapted to your existing rails in order to fit.

Regards,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
i bought my pair on saturday and going bacl to buy another pair!! Best price for seats that look and feel very comfy. Even thou i will be retrimming they are an awesome seat to have in just the black with red stiching!

Thanks Guys

Nik

Is the black with red stitching standard?

Also, steve, what other materials can you get these in?

any pics of them?

Is the black with red stitching standard?

Also, steve, what other materials can you get these in?

any pics of them?

Hi Dark, the red stiching is standard at the moment.

We have actually just received a limited shipment of these in REAL leather which we are offering for $599 for the pair.

Seats from our latest shipment are already selling very fast, and last time I checked we had around 10 pairs remaining in black leather, and around 3 pairs in black mesh/red stich.

The Recaro copies are available only in Leather, or mesh fabric.

Pictures of our entire seat range can be found on our website.

Cheers,

Steve :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys,

We have just received stock of our brand new leather Recaro style seats, made in genuine high quality leather.

These seats are available for $599 per pair, are ADR approved and include universal rails and a 12 month warranty :(

We have the following two leather styles available:

1. Black with red centre

blackredleathrecarotype.jpg

2. All black

blackleathrecarotype.jpg

The above seats are available for online purchase right now via our website using the URL below:

http://www.justjap.com/parts_nseats.htm

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 months later...

• Latest Posts

• what do you mean by "slight adjustment to my MAF"? Also you've given zero info on what you have, e.g. mods.
    • Yeah the 206kW/280hp agreement was too low, really hampered the performance cars (not that it mattered outside Japan, e.g. Supra).
    • It's also a total deal breaker for me. I've been teaching myself to tune and so far, seem to have done a good job up to 14psi. I want to continue learning. I found another tuner that I used many years ago that did a great job, so I'm waiting on the response from 3 places. Hopefully one of them doesn't lock it up, if not I'll start looking out of province. 
    • A quick google returned: “Stay away from japaneseclassics. They are well known now in the importing community that they take trash cars, slap a coat of paint and up mark a huge amount. You can check out team_free_spirt on insta. They do alot of the exposing right now” I can’t validate this but it would be cause for concern for me, especially if I’m considering buying sight unseen.   What this guy is saying is a pretty common practice in the market these days. I can say that team free spirit provide a lot of exposure on these efforts.
    • I might be old fashion, but I hate remote tuning/programming. I'm a PLC programmer in the oil & gas industry where we work on turbines and large compressors and as Dose stated, it's much easier to backoff or catch an issue quicker in person. My ass on site detects compressor surge or a leaned out popping fuel map from the ground shaking well before alarms pop or someone can scream on the phone to stop.