The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

I work in Mooloolaba so the cars always there :( Plates TOY 033

Haven't seen u around however will definately look out for fellow GTR owners ;)

Make sure you come along on the 5th March, should be a good day to meet a few locals.

Scott

Wave madly if ya see me as I sometimes go into my own little world when driving my GTR. If I don't see you then you just look like a crazy loon waving ya arms about :lol:

Edited by TOY 33

hi im darren i drive a white R33 gtst plates are "85URK" live at kawana. so if u see me say hi, i know a few fella's on here already.

Darren is a gay poo poo head :lol:

Most of the Sunshine Coast groupies type rubbish on NS.com

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=125190

Join in, we have 50 page's on nothing but sweet sweet love.

If you see a crazy driver in a wine red R33, usually around Kawana Shopping Centre way, it'll probably be me! ;) ... and if I ever get my membership pack, you may see it with an SAU sticker on it! B)

I usually wave to fellow Skyliners, but most just look at me like I'm the weird one! :(

Haven't seen you round much Andrew - is the car all fixed now?

Well,. my names Roger...and im a mod-aholic.

err... it just kicked in.. i dont drive a skyline anymore.

sold it this week...

but i've been on this forum for 2 yrs. and had 2 skylines in the past,.. no regret having them.

but i now drive a purple TT supra..-- soon to be midnite purple II.

i'd still wanna chat to ya's fellow ex/ skyliners.

hey nismo i think maybe I saw ur supra the other day driving down aerodrome rd? could that have been you? its like a light purple?

if that was you, what type of kit is that? it looks awesome. i couldnt see, but does it have a massive front mount?

hey insomniac! :D havnt seen you for ages. The car's still partially stuffed (am im taking my time or what? lol). The front is fixed. Its just reasonably minor stuff now...

hey nismo i think maybe I saw ur supra the other day driving down aerodrome rd? could that have been you? its like a light purple?

if that was you, what type of kit is that? it looks awesome. i couldnt see, but does it have a massive front mount?

yeah,.. that would have been me,. i think the front bar is a bomex kit,. all i was told was its a Jap kit..rear bar seema veilside style to me,. sides,. i have no idea.

Just got home from preping the car up for its midnite purple paint --woo--hoo...!

hopefully be out and about by tomorrow.

now just need to get some sleep.

Hey Redemblem, see you around a bit mate..

You guys will see me about soon once I get my White Laurel complied or in my mates 84 mod DR30 sedan, the official Commodore hunter lol :lol:

Cheers,

Jarryd

What happening on the 5th?

Welcome to sau Baysidebluebnr34, i dont believe i've seen your car out yet, though looking forward to it, i've got a minight blue r32 gtr so gimme a wave if you see me out ;). Hey roger how big is that damn exhaust on the supra? Looks good woth the white rims now now.

Cheers, mat.

its a 3'1/2 inch with kakimoto,. will take that one out next week as its got a hole in it... im surprised its actually not that loud and it doesn't even have a resornator.

yeah looks much better in midnite purple with white rims hey.

here's what's we've done if you wanna check it out.

from pik to midnite purple in 24hrs.

next project now is the single kit.