SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep,. that was my car but i wasn't driving.. didn't finished work till 10:30pm thursday nite.

that asswipe gone street racing in my car again.

i wouldnt call it a street race, he got dusted :( but seriously, that other 33 has sum serious poke about it. pretty stock looking aswell. roger, u gonna be out sunday arvo at all or are u working again??

Edited by 85URK

where are you working at?

:P

I work in an accounting firm. I do tax, so if any of you guys need an accountant, give me a hollar :)

---

Oh and I got all eaten up by some red r33 gts-t thurs night down alex headlands. (my poor hr31 is still sulking) I had no chance but I just wanted to see how much slower I actually was haha. Anyone on here?

I work in an accounting firm. I do tax, so if any of you guys need an accountant, give me a hollar :P

---

Oh and I got all eaten up by some red r33 gts-t thurs night down alex headlands. (my poor hr31 is still sulking) I had no chance but I just wanted to see how much slower I actually was haha. Anyone on here?

When I had my red GTS-t I tried against a R33 gtr, I didn't have any chance to but it was great fun to see the differance in performance. HAHAHAHAAHA

When I had my red GTS-t I tried against a R33 gtr, I didn't have any chance to but it was great fun to see the differance in performance. HAHAHAHAAHA

Arh but this gts-t was not stock. But not many are these days.

Are you going to meet up on sunday at alex?

I work in an accounting firm. I do tax, so if any of you guys need an accountant, give me a hollar :P

---

thats the one im talking about! :) it goes hard good for 11's. i wont mention his name , but hes a good bloke.

i wouldnt call it a street race, he got dusted :mad: but seriously, that other 33 has sum serious poke about it. pretty stock looking aswell. roger, u gonna be out sunday arvo at all or are u working again??

Yeah,.. my mate told me,. he spoke to the guys that owns it..some serious stuff going on inside engine bay,. was pretty quick he said.

maroon stock looking r33gtst...the supra kept up,. was only about half a car length till he wind the boost up and gone for about 2-3 cars length ha ha ha.

i work till 4 on sunday... i will cut some lap after 4 thats for sure... i'll see u around perhaps.

Yeah,.. my mate told me,. he spoke to the guys that owns it..some serious stuff going on inside engine bay,. was pretty quick he said.

maroon stock looking r33gtst...the supra kept up,. was only about half a car length till he wind the boost up and gone for about 2-3 cars length ha ha ha.

i work till 4 on sunday... i will cut some lap after 4 thats for sure... i'll see u around perhaps.

saw your car out with nathan in it again, then i think i saw u driving it or it mite have been your other mate .... i dunno, i give up trying to guess who's driving your car these days, how about if u are out just give me a sms if u see me, thats heaps easier lol if u got that zorst still i mite have to have a look at it.

No worries baysideblue.

yeah,. it wasn't me again drivin.. but the 2nd one must have been me.. how come i didn't see you ? i just went to see my bro down at Alex.. didn't really went lappin as i finished after 4 already.. theres no much cars around though that afternoon..

will buzz u the next time im out aight.

and yes.. i still have the kakimoto.