SAU Community

Car Leans Out With Air Con On.

Cristian

Ive been doing a bit of tuning to my R33 and have noticed when i turn the Air con on the A/F ratio (only at idle) leans out to around 17.1 It is not effecting the A/F ratios anywhere else in the map. Has anyone else every experienced this problem or may know what is causing it?

Thanks

Cristian

Power FC?

When you first install PFC you're supposed to run idle correction, eg 10 min with A/C on, 10 min with demister, 10 min with both (or something like that). If you didn't run it properly...?

This is just a learning proceedure for idle control vavle. Its just a loop it performs until it determines what the optimal position of the vavle is to acheive the desired idle RPM. It just needs to learn 2 modes neutral AC on and neutral AC off. Its the same proceedure the AU fords use and if its auto it has 4 modes as in neutral AC off and On and Drive AC on and off. Note this proceedure doesn't have anything to do with mixtures.

Chances are you will pull more load with AC on so it look at what cell its on and check the cells around it as it might be interpolating around that cell.

Make sure you tune the with 02 feedback off and once your done turn it back on. Aim for stoic at idle. Drop me a PM if you need some more help.

Edited by rob82