SAU Community

Eoi: Sau Stickers

grandmasterb

Hopefully next week mate.

Depends on numbers really and if i've got the $$$'s to pay for em :D

Have I still got time to say "one of each pls" and do you want an eft or paypal or god darn 'it some form of payment???

Thx

Greebo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

SORRY i've been slack of late and all my time and attention has gone into DrifTas and the upcoming drift day at Basky on May 6.

I only have black stickers at the moment so if anyone still wants one or the pair then can you let me know and i'll get em out to you ASAP :P

Again sorry for not getting back to you all about them but it completly slipped my mind until i got a PM lastnight about them :)

Once this lot is gone then i will look at getting some white ones done but in all honestly i think the black look better for bodykits and the rear 1/4 ;)

Cheers GMB

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys

SORRY i've been slack of late and all my time and attention has gone into DrifTas and the upcoming drift day at Basky on May 6.

I only have black stickers at the moment so if anyone still wants one or the pair then can you let me know and i'll get em out to you ASAP :D

Again sorry for not getting back to you all about them but it completly slipped my mind until i got a PM lastnight about them :O

Once this lot is gone then i will look at getting some white ones done but in all honestly i think the black look better for bodykits and the rear 1/4 :(

Cheers GMB

Where's the pics of them??? Has anyone posted them somewhere?

Thx GMB, btw

• 1 month later...

I have 8 Large www.skylinesaustralia.com stickers left in black if anyone is keen???

Stickers are 800X50 and the perfect accessory for all Skyline owners!!!

First 8 people 2 PM me so be quick :(

Cheers GMB

• 3 weeks later...