SAU Community

Stagea

skidkid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day, I have a my 98' Stagea since Nov. last year, havn't seen any others about and was keen 2 find out if there where any others in Tassie. Cheers.

Hey Jason

there are 4 or 5 getting around down south (2 are 4 SALE)

silver, red, yellow and black :O

AWESOME car and i wish i had one as my daily :D

post some pics up of your ride mate

Cheers GMB

post-14079-1140672931.jpgThere's mine below. It's 1997, fairly factory standard. No money/time to do anything yet.

The list as far as I know is a dark green one that was bought around the same time from Dave Powell's. It's a 1998 and belongs to an older guy who lives just around the corner from me. I've had a chat once, and he's pretty chuffed with his except for the mileage. He managed to get a manual from somewhere in NZ.

There is a silver one up Burnie/Smithton way which is more customised. That owner is a member here, but I can't remember his handle. This might be the one seen in Launnie. There is also a bright yellow one that I have only seen once at a distance.

Mine has a stagea sticker across the front windscreen so people know it's not a volvo. Even when stopped by the police, they gave up and just wrote nissan wagon. It's also for sale if you want it.

That is all I know.

I believe your silver 98 was spotted going through Mowbray KFC a couple of nites ago, We in melbourne had a meet a few weeks ago, was awesome to see a few Stags.

I like the confusion, hence the OVLOV plates

My girl said she said nice car and your wife asked did she know what it was lol. She msg'd me as soon as it went through. Did you ever see mine there? It was at KFC like every day.