SAU Community

Who Here Watches Tv Shows

Nozila

hey guys/girls,

those who watch tv, what are your favourite shows?? ive started getting back into watching tv series and my all time favourite is Lost - last season was awesome, but i missed a few episodes of this seasons return so instead of complaining on what episodes i missed out on i was able to get my hand on the first 10 episodes on this seasons woot woot.

i also loved watching prison break - 2nd season hopefully will be even better. does anyone watch 24?? oh has anyone here heard of syvester stallone's The Contender?

what about you lot.......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quagmire, have you seen the contender already? i know for a fact that season 1 is already finished but just seem to get my hands on any episodes at all with foxtel being as bad as free to air tv - in regards to delaying/showing it.

nozila, i have seen all episodes up to date, if you have foxtel you'd probably know its on 8pm on monday's, and yeah its been incredibley delayed, if you want i can tape all of the upcoming episodes for you as i have a foxtel on my comp and a recorder also

quagmire, that would be much appreciated. i saw its preview at a mates house, said it was coming soon so yeah. on its website, it looks as though they finished season 1 hence my comment. btw you can record of your digital box unit?? i didnt know that was possible...(tried with mates).

seems alot of people here like animated comedy - family guy..what about futurama ey. neverless, i love both shows.

i hate how they do that....i use to watch The Shield but the timeslots were so random i just didnt bother watching it anymore. shame cause it was/is a really good series. only stargate i watched (when it use to be on) was SG-1 - very cool but so late at night!!!!

<_<

i forgot to put down Family Guy and King Of The Hill

oh and Full House ;) (have it on DVD :D)

oh and that old series V, also got that on DVD

it's wikid, gotta love them aliens :)

EDIT: forgot South Park

oh my god another V fan! :D havent seen that show for years, gotta love rat eating aliens!! :lol:

got all 5 disc's ;)

hmmm just curious, does any1 here like horror movies?

i love em, oh so can't wait for Hostel to come out

shuld be awesome, seeing a person get there toe chopped off

with a pair of garden plier things :)

i watch lots...

The Simpsons

Neibours

Home and Away (sometimes)

V

Family Guy

South Park

House

Numbers

Shield

StarGate

Mythbusters

The OC

Desperate Housewifes

American Chopper (when im in hospital)

Rides (when im in hospital)

Deal or no Deal

Star Trek

King of the Hill

Super Natural

Judge Judy (lol well got nothing better to do)

probably alot more but cant think of anymore atm ;) B)

My preference of show:

American Dad

Family Guy

Top Gear

Biggest Loser (run fatty run!)

I contacted SBS about top gear, and next series will be broadcast starting on Monday the 21st August at 7.30pm :)

Oh yeah, my wife watches Neighbours and Home and away every night, so that is what I see while cooking/eating dinner :):P

Edited by Hotwire