SAU Community

I Finally Bought A Stagea.

mrbenson

VERY nice!!!

What is performance like on stock stagea, and whats the going rate?

Also, as if you don't do the R34 GTR style nose conversion! Looks wild.

Maybe I should get a stagea, planning on having kids in a couple years... :)

A very nice ride there....looks very clean/looked after..... where did you get it from?

*sighs....i cant wait until mine arrives*

....got any plans/mods for it yet? good luck with it

and lovin every minute of it so far !

just wait till you've owned it for a few months...

...you'll still be lovin every minute of it and more.

P.S. Hey, there my wheels!!

Cool, nice buy MrBenson - is this car staying in NSW?

I'm in the process of organising a cruise for early April for the Sydney and Newcastle/Hunter region owners and enthusiasts - will you be keen to join us?

Very nice Ride. Looks identical to mine, colour, body kit, wheels etc. - except you have the leather and woodgrain option, so its an RS4V.

I am sure that you will enjoy it as much as I am.

Better get used to people doing double-takes as they go past! :D

yep i'm the roger from melbourne who came to the meet at bells park.

the wife and i flew up to sydney on friday inspected the car and the papers etc,

test drove the car all this took most of the day,

and we were very impressed with it and we needed a car to get back to melbourne so we bought it !

paid $24000.00 with 31000klm's on it.

so it had a good test on the way home, on sunday after visiting relatives.

anyway the worst things about it are minor stone chips and scratches (well it's a used vehicle)

fuel economy.... but thats a smaal price to pay for the enjoyment of the drive.

and japanese tv and navigation (is that possible to get it working here.

the tv screen has a touch screen system in it to play cd's and operat the climate control of wich both work fine.

we have now transfered it to melbourne rego, put the baby seat in,

and we just have to get insurance.

thanks to all that gave me advice and info on the stagea. :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Came across these Ganador reps and am wondering if anyone has used these/come across these ?  Seem to look like reasonably good replicas (shape wise) from what I can see. Ive been told by them that they are moulded to be exact copies of original Ganadors (but thats what every replica version will say) https://www.shiftperformance.com.au/ganador-style-mirrors-suits-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr Photos of them installed appreciated Thanks 👍
    • lol, yeah, and how gutted I am now I’m back over in Europe (actual Europe) and dealing with the nightmare of U.K.-Continental Europe bureaucracy.   Anyway, arrived in NL early January with the BMW, whilst the Skyline followed suit about a week later. Both cars ended up stuck with their relative importers for about six weeks. Since then, I made a trip to the Nurburgring with a friend and have since ditched the Skyline in the garage. This week, I finally managed to find a suitable shop to do an alignment so hopped on over to Germany to fix the miserable mess the local Netherlands shop conducted; the car was just not aggressive enough in the rear for my driving style - I found myself understeering a fair bit at the ring which was really a first for me with this car. Mis-matched F&R tyres can be held partly responsible - have now moved to F+R NS2Rs. One thing I’ve noticed is the 180kph limiter just does not cut it here. I quickly hit that (for the first time) in Germany on the autobahn. Japanese circuits are small - at least the ones that were near me. I rarely spent much time in 4th. After much deliberation with the HKS SLD, I have ordered Nistune from Matt. Whilst the Skyline has been gathering dust I got to learning the highly neglected BMW I bought in the U.K. was in fact just that, highly neglected. Took the ol’ dog down to Switzerland last weekend with a progressively deteriorating front end. It went from vibration during braking at highway speed on the way down, to vibrating non-stop on the way back. I’ve already fixed numerous engine issues - low oil pressure, f**ked injectors, incorrect coils and plugs, electric water pump. Still to do is a suspension and brake overhaul, rear subframe replacement and likely more ageing engine electrical components. But I must say, I love it. After so long with the Skyline, I really didn’t know cars could be so comfortable.    
    • Thanks. I adjusted my soft cut to 7600rpm and if I see I'm still making power there, I'll consider readjusting to possibly 7800rpm while on the dyno. 
    • Yeah not sure. I sourced another relay no problem, its definitely a relay according to Nissan parts, they used those specific relays on a bunch if cars around that time, but my two options are, find a behind dash wiring loom which is proving difficult, or get the current loom fixed up by the shop when they put my rebuilt engine back in, they are confident in their auto electrical abilities. Thing is my current loom has anti-theft stuff and GPS immobilisers wired into it so easiest option may be to just fix the current one to save ripping apart the immobiliser. 
    • Took it apart to get to the bearing found out i was wrong the bearing was pressed on to the diff side and the part i removed only had the bearing side, checked the bearing all looked fine took the shaft end to a shop and they recon it was movement from back and forth that made the marks and not rumbling about, so i just changed the seal and put it all back again.