SAU Community

GTR Only Cruise 2!

Baysidebluebnr34

Suggestion: Do the brissy boys and gals wanna meet up at Milton Maccas early...I've been down to the BPs at Morayfield from Brisbane in the last cruise so I'll be going past Milton on the way up to the coast....let me know of a suitable time and I'll stop.

What about the Shell servo at Nudgee on the side of the Gateway? That stop will let people fillup, and then its a straight drive to morayfield.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a GTR only cruise but i've got a couple of friends who are interested to come along, and i cannot take any more passengers. However they do not drive GTRs, would they still be able to join the cruise?

Cheers~ :)

I know this is a GTR only cruise but i've got a couple of friends who are interested to come along, and i cannot take any more passengers. However they do not drive GTRs, would they still be able to join the cruise?

Cheers~ :(

They are more then welcome to meet up at the wappa dam if they like and enjoy the bbq.

Edited by Baysidebluebnr34

R32 GTR no passengers.

May only be able to come for initial meet up but not for cruise because the car is running like a dog at the moment, not sure if I will have it fixed and tuned before the cruise.

Keen to meet a few peeps at Milton Macca's then head down to Morayfield.

Hi guys,

The NEW thread!!

Ready for the Details?

Cruise will include BBQ, I will fill in the details later, any imput guys?. Just want to settle the matter :)

Starting Point:North bound BP (same as last time) at Morayfeild

Time:

8am-cars in carpark

8:15am moneys collected and maps,entrys hand out

8.30am sharp we depart, sausage sizzle lunch!

Destination:Wappa Falls Dam Via twisty roads

Date:Sunday 23 April

On the BBQ: True Blue Sausage Sizzle! and Drinks

An entry fee will be charge for each car to cover cost of the BBQ, Maps and Drinks (for the driver)

Pasangers will be able to purchase the Sausage sizzle and drinks

Prizes to be won!:All entries (GTR drivers) will go into the draw to win a prize!

1=$100 Autobarn Vochure ($depending on how many cars we get and passengers expected, more GTRs more money!!! )

2=$50 Tintman Vochure

3=$30 Suncoast Rustproofing Vochure

We need to know aprox. no. of cars and pasangers(please post aprox no. of pasangers) to work out costs (won't be much)

Costs (this may change not by much but)

Entry= $7 (includes maps, 1 drink, 1 sausage sizzle and 1 entry to prizes)

Drinks= $1 (Cans of soft drinks, Don't worry they are decent ones, not no names)

Food= $2 ( sausage sizzle, sausage onions and bread)

This is going to be Fun

post-26042-1141813454.jpg

GTRs ONLY!

spectators welcome!

My friend is working on Saturday so I will have an empty passenger seat.

If anyone want to come for a ride or get sick of the back seat of another car then you are very welcome to keep me company on the cruise.

I am new to QLD and staying at Mt Gravatt area. Could someone let me know the closest meeting point for me?