SAU Community

Car Photoshoot Locations

slimjim

Looking to find some nice places around the place to take some decent photos of the car.

Does anyone have a favourite spot thats good for photos? Like interesting backgrounds whether it be a nice view or graffiti or anything like that?

Post up pics of your car there if you want! Need some inspiration :mad:

theres this ally in prospect and theres awsome graffiti with like huge pics n stuff bout 20 m worth...u might b able 2 get a big shot of the car...cant rem...

Best location for views would be top of Ashbourne road, there is a lookout there that looks onto Lake Alexandrina.....

Ashbourne rd goes between Strathalbyn and the little township of Ashbourne - that is on the Bull Creek Road.

Great for sunrise or sunset...... beautiful location, Ive pulled over there many times when riding the bike for a break and a look-see.

Wow boys nice work. Some good suggestions here and sweet photos!

I tried a few spots last nite, but I have decided I need a tripod for the cam, long exposure shots don't work too well when you have to hold it! Blurry as hell :)

awesome photos mate

up on mt osmond rd has some good locations overlooking the city

thanks mate theres heaps more and nicer ones too. they were taken by a mate who is a photographer and wanted to do a photoshoot. make sure u say hi if i see u round

James, I have a mate that is a semi-professional photographer. Come out with us late one night and we can do some long exposure shots, including moon and water etc. We have some awesome spots around the Port River, and some in the city also. Will let you know next time we go out. Attached are some examples of his work for your enjoyment.