SAU Community

Retune Your Factory Ecu! 10-11/04/06

Dr_Drift

I remap most Nissan ECU's and the result is often better that most aftermarket computers and the total cost is substantially less. Significant gains can even be made on standard engines.

I would like to suggest that ALL vehicles have upgraded fuel pumps (standard are way bad), full tanks of whatever petrol you want the car tuned on, maintained vehicles (serviced, good spark plugs etc).

Remap Prices cover initial ECU modifications, and loading of pre-tuned maps to suit, these will then need 1-1.5 hours of dyno time tuned specifically to your vehicle and fuel. Dyno time as mentioned will be around $180/hr. ECU modification and Base Maps priced as follows:

S13 CA18 - $330

S13 SR20 - $450

S14 SR20 - $660

S15 SR20 - $660

R32 RB20 - $330

R32 RB26 - $330

R33 RB25 - N/A

R34 RB25 - $660

Z32 VG30 - $330

Chaos - Sure Why not, if it saves me a few hours of stress trying to get a micro guess right.... What loom is in the car?

Dave - S2 and S1 are the same.... I do have a package where I can offer a remapped R32 ECU and use an external VCT controller (like buddy club for $85 I heard)

Just quick one for RB20 people. I had mine done last time Sam was up. Worth every cent hey. And I didnt need the dyno time, just did a quick test and afr almost straight line on 12. Not saying you wont need dyno time, but if you have minimal mods, and it comes out ok, its really good value for money.

I would highly recomend it.

Chaos - Sure Why not, if it saves me a few hours of stress trying to get a micro guess right.... What loom is in the car?

Dave - S2 and S1 are the same.... I do have a package where I can offer a remapped R32 ECU and use an external VCT controller (like buddy club for $85 I heard)

Its an R32 loom, but doubt the car will be back on the road in time, and if it is i wont be able to afford the tune. Maybe next time your up.

Are you sure?? I have recently had to replace my factory ECU on a R33 S2 (1996) and we tried four Series 1 ECU's and they wouldn't even talk to the car. Borrowed one out of a R34 GTT (1998) and it was perfect. Same sticker and serial numbers also.

Moot point for me anyway as I now have a haltech. Thanks for your time though.

Dave

I stand corrected, if you still have your ECU can you take a photo with it's lid off so i can see the board? I may be able to remap them like the 34's :(

Sam.

Edited by Dr_Drift