SAU Community

Genuine Nismo Leather Gear Knob #2

Mr-Toy33

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!! According to R33Skyliners avator, he is in Brisbane, yet people in PERTH and SYDNEY have got there gear knobs and i am still waiting! And im in the f*cking Brisbane CBD!!!!!

It better arrive today, i cant stand another day on this roller coaster of emotion!

WTF!! According to R33Skyliners avator, he is in Brisbane, yet people in PERTH and SYDNEY have got there gear knobs and i am still waiting! And im in the f*cking Brisbane CBD!!!!!

It better arrive today, i cant stand another day on this roller coaster of emotion!

bahahah, i kno what u mean mate - i was pissing and moaning in the car just now to my gf about how ppl in perth have got there's and i hadn't got mine!!!

but i'm not worried....yet. i have never been witness to a group buy that has gone smoothly yet - its just the nature of the beast. hahah.

hating all the blokes who HAVE got theres tho....damnyouguys.

ppl should of got theirs by now.

i just walked into the post office last wk when they were returned to my po box and she weighed each of them up, printed out each of the things to put on them (stamp/paper things) and left the box behind the counter.

might go check to make sure shes sent each of them off.

Still noobless :), and damn it hurts :laugh:

F*ck oath it hurts. :) I have given up hope after so many days of racing home expecting a little present for my self and coming up empty handed day after day for nearly 3 weeks!!!

I swear, a retarded koala that is stoned out of its little head and missing all of its limbs could have delivered the f*cking thing to me quicker! :)

returned to the post office yesterday arvo after work. 7 of them were still in the box behind the counter.

i went completely right off at the lady for not sending them. time after time, i stated to her that i had already paid the other lady (one that i went off at before walking out the back) for them to be sent off and that i left the box with her to put each of the stickers/stamps on herself and send each of them off.

the lady asked me to produce a receipt of each of them. i have the receipt with me today and will be returning to the post office this arvo after work to produce proof that i have paid for them to be sent. once this has been shown, she`ll send them all off and i will also be making a offical complaint to australia post for this lack of service that they've shown.

women in their late/mid 50's should not be responsible for sending off a amount of more then 5 or 10 packages at one time in my opinion.

i can say there was going to be no way i was goin to pay australia post yet again another fee in sending each of them off. i stated to her that australia post in the cbd already screwed me around once by not reminding me or telling me to sign the bottom of each package.

now to deal with this has just pissed me off even more with australia post.

if only there was a competitor within the postal market.

everything i was going to say has already been said. If I knew it was going to be this much hassle, I would've gone into autobarn or wherever and bought the thing off them instead.

I do realise that most of the old women who work for australia post are rude, self-righteous, ignorant and totally incompetent. In my experience, if you want something done, you're better off talking to the manager/postmaster.

all i want is the goods i paid for, i don't think that is being unreasonable.

anyway, hopefully third time lucky.

Edited by Ol_Mate

ok, after showing the receipt to the lady last night, she printed out the stamps/sticker things that needed to be put onto the packages.

i put them on myself and i then took them away from the counter and put them into the red box myself.

the lady asked if i wanted to leave them behind the counter for them to be sent and i stated "after this episode, i dont think so".

simple fact is that i wont allow for aust post to put anythin behind the counter again for them to send off nor walk away again without knowin all stamps/stickers have been put on first.

after all that, i filled out a complaint form about the lady and also mailed that off to aust post head office here in brisbane.