SAU Community

My Nightmare Install

10 points to who ever guess' what I am doing, and f**k me its a pain in the arse, fiddle job. I have been on this for 3 hours, and i have snapped bolts, cracked fingers used heaps of this really cool goo that will loosen any bolt.

Oh and the turbo is stock as a rock (ceramic exahust wheel and its got about 1 mill movement too)

Any way here are the pics of the job... not dialup friendly

post-14621-1143274822.jpg

post-14621-1143274868.jpg

post-14621-1143274935.jpg

post-14621-1143275035.jpg

post-14621-1143275075.jpg

It's my opinion as a car enthusiast that you're obviously installing some fluffy pink playboy floor mats.

Like, duh. That was soooo easy.

So where's my 10 points bitch?

you were getting a bit scared i would beat you ay snooze had to go and put a bigger snail on :D what you replacing it with or just getting it highflowed ???

GET A T51R BRO IT WILL PULL LIKE 1000KW :O

well that is unless i am way off track and you went to all that effort just to put a shiney new dump pipe on :D

Ohh haha i just had my dump/front pipe installed as i knew i'd break shit and it would cost me more in time and effort then it would to get my mechanic to do it... sure enough, they broke bolts, had to drill them out... glad i didnt do it :(

Ohh haha i just had my dump/front pipe installed as i knew i'd break shit and it would cost me more in time and effort then it would to get my mechanic to do it... sure enough, they broke bolts, had to drill them out... glad i didnt do it :P

All you need is a hammer, a tub of supaglue and a can of WD40.

If it moves and its not meant to - glue it up.

If it doesn't move and it is meant to - squirt it with WD40.

And if all else fails hammer the sh#t out of it, this doesn't make it work, but it makes you feel better.

Ah ok well all i have to say is $35 boost controller GET IT!!!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=73375

i shit you not best boost controller i have ever owned... all be it only the second one but still IT ROCKS!!! holds boost so well i could not believe it max i have seen it spike is 1 psi, max loss was .5 psi. I have only had it on for about 4 days now but have been doing a bit of testing and it is great. For $35 though best cheap mod ever :(

nah still using stock turbo and wastegate, I heat rapped the split dump too, still f**king boost spikes though

you were getting a bit scared i would beat you ay snooze had to go and put a bigger snail on :( what you replacing it with or just getting it highflowed ???

GET A T51R BRO IT WILL PULL LIKE 1000KW :O

well that is unless i am way off track and you went to all that effort just to put a shiney new dump pipe on :)

I am more worried about stevie's beast........

yea after having quick look under the hood and hearing what he had it dyno'd at i would say you have 0% chance of beating him unless you get some slicks :drag: although 19" of chrome has to way about 50kg each hehe

I agree with Leech on the boost controller. That Turbotech mbc has to be the best bang for buck thing I ever bought for my S14. Amazing mbc with no spiking. Moved my boost from 0.55 to 0.8 bar and boost was smoother, came on earlier, and the car went so much faster!

I miss my S14! :drag:

Ok firstly Mr Leech...lol... shut up! I'm actually looking to go to some 20's...*Shame*

And Snoozey you better stay awake pal, i'll be gone before you can say "wanna race?"

(That is when I get some new tyres)