SAU Community

Yay, My New Gtr Landed Today

Went to look at my new GTR, found out it has an ARC frontmount HKS boost controller and pillar guages. Also found out that the 17inch rims are actually 18X265s, and is in even better nick than i thought, cant wait for it to get complied so i can pick it up

post-22019-1143878332.jpg

joisus, that thing is in awesome condition for a fresh import....looks like its been resprayed! full detail at the very least!

congrats, if it runs as good as it looks, you're set

Very nice car indeed, the car looks brand spanking new haha. You are one lucky bastard to find all those extras that came along with the car. Hope my one thats arriving soon can surprise me with a set of white 18s as well lol.

thats awesome, black with white te37s looks tops. Can i ask how much you paid :yes: I also see it has endless brake rotors :)

Edited by ookami

Looks awesome, that is exactly what I am after.

If you don't mind me asking, what did it cost you to get brought over? I have been looking into getting an R33 GTR imported, but I am not sure if it is really worth the hassle of not being able to inspect the car prior to buying, organising shipping, getting compliance, waiting 3 months for it all to happen etc for the little bit of money you save.

Was the import process a smooth one or did you have any troubles?